Good ideas for manifestations?

@fatcat.

Hah, but you manifest it from what? Just by though created in aether/aksha or by some ritual by enn.?? Im curious

I manifest through spinning energy or ki balls

1 Like

U mean ‘volts’? Thats interesting. Could u post some materials on it

2 Likes

I usually am able to wade deeply into that Ancient energy stream and vocalize my desires in a place I can only describe as a dark courtyard of marble… it’s a place that has whispers and echoes .
In this place when I find it, I can ask for things of them.
When I do, I ask specifically and with that I find within a short time I get exactly that which I’ve requested. The thing is, I always ask for what’s needed, no more no less.:slight_smile:
:heart::black_heart:

3 Likes

How to activate and de-activate energy already have a post about it and I don’t think I know what you mean by volts do you mean like electrokinesis

1 Like

That’s pretty cool to hear about I would call that your astral temple

1 Like

No its not that. I mean that your doing a two separeted unbalanced potential of energy and then leting them to join

I don’t know what you mean

Not much there

Basically it’s just spinning psi balls I like to spin the ki ball right between my lips it’s the easiest way I find I would think you would be able to spin it anywhere else including out side of your body because usually when you make a ki ball it’s outside of your body you will notice when you do this it will seem to activate an energy. What I usually do is I say sort of like a mantra like for example I will get 20 dollars tomorrow that that will program the energy and if you don’t feel like that mantra did anything you actually should program the vibration of the ki ball with the mantra and when you spin the energy the ki ball will become activated then send it out into the universe by forgetting about it and feeling your self let go of it and that’s how that works

1 Like

No it’s not my Astral temple. For my temple is fully furnished and has my servitors in it already. This is a far different place. One Belial and Amaymon have been showing me:)
:heart::black_heart:

2 Likes

So if it’s not in the astral realm could it possibly be in the ethereal realm

Manifest knowledge, freedom, and abundance. These are the top three I always see people wanting. I believe these 3 are the basis for most people´s desires.

You could also help manifest things for others in need.

Id be impressed if you manifested physical changes I.E. your body with will and subliminal alone.

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/how-you-can-change-your-physical-body-no-really/52435?u=titan.m

2 Likes

I will be sure to put this into use thanks for the reply

It could be a different level of the astral, like how you can be in heavan but on on of 7 levels or be in a different Heavan from a different religion.

1 Like

I actually have manifested a physical change before using biokinesis I made my self bigger the only reason I know it worked was because I was sore the day after not even doing anything besides that and also someone told me I got taller

I am 48 this year and have always asked the Ancients for renewed health and regeneration. I understand!! :slight_smile:

That is also another thing I should manifest

1 Like

Womens:)