Good at channeling belial/Lucifer/dantalion?

If so, please pm me. He hears my prayers, he gets my letters, but I can’t hear him as well.
I’m working on it if course, but it’s less than perfect. I’m very anxious regarding this issue

1 Like

Dude, why did you open another thread asking the same thing? Someone was already nice enough to channel for you in your first thread.

3 Likes

Not all of the questions were answered

Firstly I agree. On this forum we don’t make double topics. And if I look at the other threat you don’t learn. But to ben honest I’m familiar with part of your situations, al lot here are. But a lot here do change or do their best to change.

So maybe you can give me an answer first.

1. What is your biggest blockage?

Drugs, alcohol, not putting daily effort into it?

1. What is your goal?

Do you want a quick fix? Or do you really want to change?
If I look at this question I think you want a quick fix, nothing more.

2 Likes

If you really did read the former thread you wouldn’t ask this question. Because your questions will be answered the moment you put real effort in change and daily practice.

2 Likes

Ok…but daily practice is overrated lmao/ especially when I have all the time in the world

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: So true. I sometimes don’t have the energy for practice but I know it’s needed and when I don’t have the energy I mainly worked my ass off.

I too needed change and dedication. But I am doing it, I will change and take the advise of Lucifer. Nobody is perfect, but you can change yourself. You have to do it. IF you don’t, you have no right to complain.

3 Likes

Can’t relate lmao! Magick is the easiest and funniest thing i’ve ever experienced its LITERALLY impossible to get bored (unless you are still learning tarot like me).

2 Likes

Thanks to all who replied, yes this is a duplicate, please STOP doing this @Aasaa.

2 Likes