Gonna evoke belial need information

Oh my :frowning: ā€¦

1 Like

N yes itā€™s weakness. It takes me close to 10 minutes to do the dang injection only cuz it hurts like hell. So yesterday when I took it, I actually told myself King Belial said i needed to. :joy: stiil hurt like crazy. :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

@RiseorDie @A.Lucifer

Lord Belial has appeared to me several times with black sclera and golden, yellow irises.

He has also appeared to me as at least two entities at the same time. Both were Lord Belial. His appearance varies to me as well. Iā€™ve seen him go from a monstrous being to a devilishly handsome being. Even in his handsome form, he had some monstrous features to him. Still sexy thoughā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

As for his energy, to me, it is very dark and heavy. When he withdraws his energy, it does feel ā€œlukewarmā€ as you describe, A.Lucifer. When Lord Belial becomes passionate, it gets hot and maybe even suffocating on some levelā€¦

3 Likes

5/23/18:- At around 1am this morning, I evoked King Belial again. Before doing so, the name beelzebuub kept on coming to my mind. During the evication, King Belial wanted to introduce me to him, but I requeste he not do that just yet. Shortly after, i saw a red demon. When I asked him who he was, he showed me the number 11, but I also kept hearing the name Azazel. I paused real quick and googled Azazel and the #11. Uā€™ll be surprised how many times he was mentioned and the #11 was in the post. Does anyone know what his demonic number is? I tried to google it, but didnā€™t find it.

1 Like

@Micah, @FellowLightbearer, @AdamThoth @Lady_Evaā€¦ see post below. Any ideas?

1 Like

I should add too that I was awake at this time. King Belial was again on my case about how I took my medicine. Had to explain to him because of the side effects, the doc said I could take them anyhow long as I took the entire dose by the end of the day. Man heā€™s really watching me on that. I guess thatā€™s my flow I should fix. I wonder once thatā€™s done, what other flow heā€™ll point out.

2 Likes

Iā€™m also just scratching my head trying to figure out the #11. 9 demonic kings, then the gatekeepers. If Beelzebub come b4 Azazel, that would make him #10 and Azazel #11. Thatā€™s how they appeared to me last night. Beelzebub then Azazel.

@That1Gurl, any comments?

1 Like

Well Iā€™ve never worked with King Belial so I donā€™t have much to offer. It does sound like heā€™s taken an interest in you and his guidance is going to be very helpful.

1 Like

Iā€™m still kinda a newbie to him reason I ask many questions sometimes about what Iā€™ve experienced.

@Eye_of_Ra, this is what I was talking about.

1 Like

Awesome I will read thru it and see what I can contribute :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great. So far uā€™ve been the only one Iā€™ve seen that had both Azazel and King Belial appearing together. Thanks in advance.

Just work with Belial then Beelzebub, donā€™t worry about the gatekeeper stuff, you donā€™t need it. Look at the Grimoire Verum for Belz sigil and use that.

1 Like

I did, but he for some reason always has company with him it seems like. Iā€™m in no way trying to work with several demons at the same time reason I told him to kinda chill out on introductionsā€¦ n thanks for the advice.

1 Like

Yes, he does have a lot of company with him, lol. Call on Paimon if Belial gets out of hand.

1 Like

I work with King Paimon already for other stuff. Lucifer helped me evoke him. Lucifer then told me to get intouch with King Belial. Now he has all these other entities around which is ok, but I usually feel the need to banish spirits that may have come through his sigil that didnā€™t have an invite.

1 Like

I see alot of them together, actually. Azazel and Shax are close.

Iā€™ve worked with Belial and Azazel before when working with the gatekeepers. Belial, Azazel, Amaymon, and Abaddon

1 Like

So should I be concerned about his extra company? Do I need to banish them?

I would say no, just consider them his entourage :slight_smile:

2 Likes