Gonna evoke belial need information

I’m still kinda a newbie to him reason I ask many questions sometimes about what I’ve experienced.

@Eye_of_Ra, this is what I was talking about.

1 Like

Awesome I will read thru it and see what I can contribute :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great. So far u’ve been the only one I’ve seen that had both Azazel and King Belial appearing together. Thanks in advance.

Just work with Belial then Beelzebub, don’t worry about the gatekeeper stuff, you don’t need it. Look at the Grimoire Verum for Belz sigil and use that.

1 Like

I did, but he for some reason always has company with him it seems like. I’m in no way trying to work with several demons at the same time reason I told him to kinda chill out on introductions… n thanks for the advice.

1 Like

Yes, he does have a lot of company with him, lol. Call on Paimon if Belial gets out of hand.

1 Like

I work with King Paimon already for other stuff. Lucifer helped me evoke him. Lucifer then told me to get intouch with King Belial. Now he has all these other entities around which is ok, but I usually feel the need to banish spirits that may have come through his sigil that didn’t have an invite.

1 Like

I see alot of them together, actually. Azazel and Shax are close.

I’ve worked with Belial and Azazel before when working with the gatekeepers. Belial, Azazel, Amaymon, and Abaddon

1 Like

So should I be concerned about his extra company? Do I need to banish them?

I would say no, just consider them his entourage :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Na not if it’s Azazel or another demon. And sometimes their legions come with them. I think it’s ok unless your uncomfortable

2 Likes

I’ll be honest, I found Azazel “cool” looking. @Micah, I won’t be doing anything in the astral world. (Inside joke :joy::joy::joy:)

1 Like

@Eye_of_Ra, King Belial won’t be offended if I tell him I’m not ready for introductions to other demons right?

1 Like

No but say it politely

2 Likes

Sure did. Luckily, I’m usually polite most of the time. Thanks for the heads up.

2 Likes

5/24/18:- King Belial evocation:

A little bit close to midnight yesterday, I evoked King Belial with his sigil right infront of me. Usually, all I did was picture his sigil inmy head and that was it. I would make contact that way too, but yesterday, only he showed up by himself. Idk if he heard me worrying about the extra entities he usually shows up with, or maybe having the sigil infront of me in the darkness on my cell phone made the expirience better focussed.

At 1st, I saw a face with what seemed to be white eyes looking at me. Then the eyes pupils turned really black and the sclera a bit more on a greyish side. He just stared at me with his eyes moving left and right at times. He didn’t say a single word to me though. Not sure if that was because I’d spoken to him mentally before I went to bed. I heard his voice reminding I was to contact him everyday. I yet told him politely that I wasn’t going to be able to interact with him for too long as I’d taken my mesication which would make me sleepy in not too long.

After seeing his face, and no word from him, I passed out with the sigil still open. I had a few things on my bed, literally very few and far enough away from my feet I knew for sure I wouln’t kick them off my bed. I’m not a crazy sleeper. However, in the middle of the night, I heard stuff dropping. 1st one drop, then a 2nd drop. I dismissed it as maybe the stuff on my bed was just falling for some reason. I’m not tall enough to reach the edge of my bed.

When I woke up and his sivil was still open, I realized that may have been him making me aware he was around. Had to apologize for having fallen asleep during his evocation. :woman_facepalming: has any of u ever fallen asleep during a night time evocation? Was the spirit mad/upset about that? I know Lucifer is very forgiving, what about King Belial?

2 Likes

Just had to share this. King Belial and Lucifer just came through for me when I needed it.

1 Like