Going to evoke Azazel tonight

As a beginner,one of the hardest things for me to overcome is a successful evocation.I am going to evoke Azazel tonight,so I was looking for proper chantings in youtube.Tried two different videos,and even in first chant,my energy got skyrocketed,I was like wtf.
This happened in both videos,I dont think it was a placebo effect,this energy was like created for me exactly.
I hope I will be successful with this,I believe we have many things to do together :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Goooood luck !!! :japanese_ogre:

1 Like

how may i do this?

1 Like

Well,I am going with the good old chant the enn and gaze at the sigil technique.I dont even have incense,but if I really needed incense,it wouldnt be called magic at all I guess :no_good_woman:‍♀

I like using Behemoth X Azazel chant- I play it to set the atmosphere and then I use some dark meditation music.
I do not work with Azazel as much as my pack does. But when he does manifest it is powerful! Best of luck! Let us know how it goes:)

1 Like

have fun

1 Like

Well,need to work on clairaudiance and clairvoyance asap.
But the sigil had parts dissappearing and reappearing,so I am probably close achieving theta-gamma state.
I still said what I needed in case maybe he was there,didnt have any offerings,well thats rude of me though I will find something to offer.
I will meditate and try to get better in evocation every day from now on,I wont dissappoint :smiling_imp:

Today,I did LBRP and Middle Pillar first,then tried evoking Azazel again.Well this time sigil turned into 3d,also when I was chanting the room got darker all of a sudden,so this was probably very successful.Greeted him,wanted him to help me control my mind better,then I closed it,sayinf you may go now,thank you Azazel.
Still need more work though.