Goets mapping to constellations

I have Lon Milo DuQuettes Ceremonial Magick tarot, and was mapping out a tarot square for myself, mapped them into my chart, and finally down to listing at least two skills of theirs, and finally mapping by decan to constellations they occupy. This could eventually be used to summon that aspect of an entity by invoking the constellation and so on.

1 Like

Isn’t there a bit of a dispute between dates for each entity?

I’ve seen something similar on a site by Hermetic Magic & Occult - Goetia Demons - Goetia Démonok

It’s confused me as I wasn’t sure if the Beloved was covered by Duke Dantalion or Decarabia in one book/site (oddly enough the Tarot 9 of cups suits him very well).

Oh wait - now I see why I get the six of swords. That makes sense. Ah ha :bulb:

1 Like

And due to the OTO or AA teachings he used, some path letters are swapped, for example lust or strength and justice, or emperor and star. That then throws the demon off astrologically, but I trust if he published it, that it is worthwhile. Correct? Not so sure lately.

1 Like

I don’t know honestly - you are the expert here. I’m finding this interesting if a little difficult to follow sometimes.

I could probably understand QED and Feynman diagrams with greater ease than what you are doing.

1 Like

There named entities in the Qlippoth, so that helps. But there are entire galaxies or nebulas that seem to map to goets, and when viewed straight, it looks like the illustrated goetia descriptions. Unfortunately its on a private FB page, so I can’t link it.

1 Like

I don’t do FB.

For example, Baal rules AArabZaraq, Venus, but is said to actually reside here :slight_smile:
Tarantula Nebula - 30 Doradus (NGC 2070) – Constellation Guide

1 Like

There is the Dorado consyellation, which also involves the phoenix and another constellation where the 2 of Wands is attributed to Bael. So I am wondering if not in those constellations, is it possible that they use other constellations like a lens?

1 Like

Bump