Goetikon for getting rid of spirit parasites?

I know you should never call on goetikon for anything baneful but can I call upon him then ask him to put out these unwanted parasites here’s a ritual I crafted to call upon him before asking I used VK JEHANNUM chants And hymns to both goetikon and infernal divine and demonic gate keepers in combination with some general EA KOETTING chants and my own twists to I plan to incorporate sigils aswell then ask goetikon to do the deed after the ritual is done could I do this ? This is what I have crafted

1 Like

I plan to repeat the chants and hymns or essentially the ritual it’s self 6 times sacred to goetikon or as intuition decides fit

I don’t know how effective that is, but I’ve been using Ben Woodcrofts banishing, protection and illumination rituals from his book called angelic protection magic as I am not a fan of the lbrp.

My only thought is you have a lot of blood on those sigils for a newbie which is all good I guess if you felt led to do that, but for one I’ve never let that much blood for any entity and for two until you have a good routine for banishing and protection that you know works, I’m afraid your opening yourself to issues that way.

I know you are new and have a lot of questions, and those of us who have been around a while struggle to have patience, particular with the minors but you seem to have a genuine interest despite hopping all around.

Maybe spend some time meditating and such and try to determine which path is yours? It won’t come as clearly as some of the fantastical not so real posts, but it might help you lead you to the best place for you.

Edit: I also wouldn’t consider banishing and dealing with parasites baneful. I’m not sure if I misread that since I just woke up or Mis understood it but honestly any being that can heal can kill and any killer can do some phenomenal healing work, so the entire concept of never use xyz for baneful, is like wuuuuuut to me.

4 Likes

Thank you ya I agree I have been hoping around a lot trying to find my path I’ll check out woodcrofts banishing because now it seems just as essential as anything else

1 Like

Is this it

1 Like

It’s the first three rituals in the book, and they are lengthy to read but take about 20 minutes to perform all three.

The illumination lights you up so the entities you seem come quick and easy, but protects you from unwanted beings finding you from you.

1 Like

Yes that’s it. It’s also has a ritual to remove parasites if you have one or suspect you might.

1 Like

I do think I might ive been really drained of everything which is unusual for me

1 Like

If your doing magical work and have no real idea what your doing that’s not entirely unusual.

I still find myself drained after intensive energy work, though not usually through summoning alone.

I’m on day nine I think, of basically a 11 day intensive and I’ve been sleeping 12-14 hours per day, instead of my normal 3-5. Each day has gotten better, but the first five I could barely stumble to my couch to pass out by the time I was through, and made notes about barely making it through the last few beings I was calling upon, because I was literally spent.

This is why we stress the parts about learning to banish, meditate and learn how to manipulate energy and am that rather than going balls to the walls in the beginning when you can’t sense what is showing up and what isn’t and all of that. :slight_smile:

I like to recommend to read them jump right in, but jumping right into to a bunch of different things can hurt you more than it helps you.

1 Like

Ya I guess I got to ease into it because I to have been sleeping 14 ish hours still feeling drained I thought I could get away with leaving my energies un banished but I guess I’ll have to learn and incorporate banishment Atleast until I get more comfortable with this stuff

1 Like

Goetikon is AMAZING! I have a enchanted ring which I use to protect myself from attackers and its brilliant. You can ask him to remove parasites easily. There’s also the necronomicon spellbook entity Marutukku who’s an amazing protector.

1 Like

Ya I thought goetikon would be good because it’s a huge demonic meta god figured he’d be able for bout anything

1 Like

I’ve just started a little with goetikon haven’t done much anything yet but is already growing to be one my favorites

1 Like

Agreed
My channel has a video about his evocation and boy you can hear sounds of wind rushing as I called him to consecrate my ring.

1 Like

You have a channel ? Like YouTube ?

Yeep

1 Like

Here it is if you are interested

1 Like