Goetic workshop * update*

Yes please

1 Like

Ok :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How next few weeks are lookin like :rofl:
2 Likes

Okay … A few questions on goetic work …

1. Is there any need to have a circle, a triangle and black mirror?
    Or is a candle and incense, seal, and black bowl of eater a substitution, iow is any circle and triangle necessary?
    If so I can probably do it, but I’m heading out to VA this weekend, and will be living with a family out there, so expecting it to be a strict environment.
    I expect myself to do one or both of making a circle cloth and hiding it away with other tools and notes, and or doing the work in meditation to avoid suspicion. Then again one of the partners is RHP, so who knows.
  2. The cloth made by the operator will work. What tools are absolutely necessary.
  3. If any get irate, how to deal with it, what if your banishing doesn’t work?

Not sure exactly what @Eye_of_Ra has planned, but regarding alot the evocations im gonna be doing all im doin is makin sigil plates, using a few tea light candles and some incense since at least one for each will be outside. My indoor evocations may be a bit more in depth. Regarding the circle i Ussally just walk sunwise and widdershins or cast it on the energetic level.

My only formal and extensive evocation method is from black magick of arhiman. So im kinda figuring out what works with these spirits as i go.

1 Like

You dont really need tools. I’m using a circle a designed myself

But really all you need is a meditative state and privacy for a little bit.

And what part of va? I lived in va for a few years.

3 Likes

Hopeville, or Hopetown, near Richmond. An old friend is offering room and board to help me get my life together.

1 Like

Cool I’m glad you have good friends

2 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: Cool then … I can just use one of my DuQuette cards and ask to be left alone for sleep or something.

1 Like

So, are we going to have specific workings with each one (assigned teaching), or to fulfill the tasks mentioned for Fwb?

The first four days is for Lucifer. …to get protection, and whatever else you may need to get in the mind set…
The next week we start with the demons you can jump in and out from 2 weeks to 2 weeks. It’s gonna be alot with the mfwb thing going on too.

4 Likes

Okay cool … So there will be different material between the two, different challenges, different tasks … Got it.

1 Like

@Eye_of_Ra, you rock. Thank you for pitting these together.

1 Like

Part of daily journal –
Dreams - A large black man carrying gucci suit bags around a metropolis.
Physical notes - sprained back muscle. Horny but focused. Plans set back a week on travel.
Mental notes (paraphrase)falling in love with someone. To explore in all ways.
Magickal Notes - Invoked Lucifer based on talisman or circular seal alone. Set out offerings of bread syrup and salt, gin, tea, lavendar, tobacco, hemp with petition.
Black Bowl of water, seal and talisman to scry with.
Seal opened.
No candle/incense)
Kept chanting enn as best I could without stopping, noticed still water had waves when pondering scrying an air deity via water. There’s an answer. Fell asleep with lustful thoughts. Snapped back to focus on tarot keys 15 (due to v and x in his sigil), 10, 5, and 1. Arranged in patterns relating 1/or 5 added to 10, or just one or the other added to 10. 5 and 10 were interesting, but 1 and 5 is mercury added to Taurus, rather then Jupiter and Taurus. Reduced, key 6. Which 6 is 1 and 5. 1 and 5, adjust focus and intuition. 5 and 10, adjust Intuition and cause and effect. 15, adjust focus and intuition to be superconsciousness.

Hey Arianna,

I don’t think I’m in the group message, unless it hasn’t started.
My experiences so far trying (?) to contact Lucifer is here … Goetia Workshop - Lucifer - #4

I have sent it to pm yet due my other issuses. Like my Dr appointment yesterday

Everyone should be evoking Lucifer and asking for his guidance and protection during this working.
Yesterday thru the 4th.

Sunday I will send out private messages with what we will be doing Monday and for the next 3 weeks

4 Likes

Well I haven’t gotten a message yet. Not sure if anyone else has but I have been working with Lucifer a bit oddly given my bloodmoon ritual also involved him and it is a peculiar relationship right now. I called him up to consult on this and he said it would not be his place to grant me which by recent events is to me to take and grant myself through my own will and surety of action as I would place myself equal to all beings. Definitely had the sense of a blessing to go ahead and continue with the workings in my own independent way and further challenges to retain my confidence and position of power which has been a troubling point at times in the past.
He likes to show to me as kind of a beautiful young man with a serpent coiled on his arm. The serpent at times being the one to talk instead of him though they are aspects of the same and ultimately whole with the illusion of being separate.

1 Like

OH thanks. Its in the general discussion lol… Was looking in the wrong spot.

1 Like

She left the forum guys