Goetic Spirit Photography Series

King Paimon

Check out my photography series based on the Goetic Spirits. The Daemon Series is an offshoot of my Goddess Series.
Which spirits do you want to see me portray?

https://www.aspektphoto.com/daemonseries

4 Likes

Astaroth :grin:

2 Likes

A designer in town wanred to play Astaroth but we had a bit of a fall out. It may be a bit tricky for spirits that ride animals but I’d love to try when we get back to working on the series!

Ridning an animal? Astaroth is a princess of hell. And The daughter of Satan. Can you see spirits?

That’s awesome

No, i can’t. I can feel the presence of the angels and daemons but not see. It just comes in the form of a frequency but i never know what to do with that.
Astaroth is traditionally portrayed as what looks like an angel riding a beast of some sort.

Beautiful work :metal:

Would love to see a portray of Lucifer if possible :slight_smile:

She was known to the Canaanites as ASTARTE, to the Sumerians, she was known as INANNA, to the Babylonians, she was known as ISHTAR to the Assyrians and the Akkadians, ASHTART, ASHTORETH, ASHERAH, and ASTORETH, to the Egyptians, ISIS, ASHET AND ASET, to the Phoenicians, she was known as TANIT-ASHTART and ASHTAROTH. Her Ugaritic name was ANAT.

• Zodiac Position: 10-20 degrees of Capricorn
  • December 31st-January 9th
  • Tarot Card: 3 of Pentacles (Azazel told me the Ace of Cups)
  • Planet: Venus
  • Candle Color: Brown or Green
  • Animal: Cobra or Viper
  • Metal: Copper
  • Element of Earth
  • Rank: Grand Duke of the Western Regions of Hell; Crowned Princess
  • Astaroth is a Guidance Councilor for both Demons and humans. She deals in mostly human affairs
  • Astaroth rules 40 legions of spirits and is a Day Demoness
  • Astaroth is also The Treasurer of Hell

Astaroth is a very ancient Goddess. She has been with humanity, as have Satan and Beelzebub, since the beginning. Astaroth is Satan’s daughter. She did not want this to be known until recently [October 2016]. She has always been very popular, much loved and revered in locales where she was worshipped. Because she has been with us since the beginning, she has been known by several different names, as she has been the Chief Goddess in many different areas and cultures. She has been known as a Goddess of fertility, love, and war.

"Astaroth appears with a very immense aura. It has a very soft blue color, not soft in terms of strength, but soft in a sense of beauty. Astaroth’s energy is invigorating and comforting; it is truly beautiful in every way. She has long Golden Hair; she is quite tall and is surrounded by a vibrant white-gold. I feel her most when I make the connection during the Invocation of the Four Ruling God Powers of Duat. She is always there to guide me when I feel lost or I am struggling. Her voice is very powerful, Astaroth is very caring, but she is very clear and concise when she is directing me. She helps me so much and I am so thankful to Her for everything.
– Vovim Baghie

2 Likes

Astaroth

2 Likes

Maybe some day! This is focusing on Goetic spirits, though we have done Lilith.

1 Like

Ah, you’re the second person so suggest the original deity. We have actually done an Inanna, Lilith, Kali and Astarte shoot for our Goddess series.

1 Like

In this case allow me to join Addi666 and vote for Astaroth as well :slight_smile:

Wonderful Goddess, one of the first Demons I worked with and she was/still amazing!

2 Likes

Beautiful work!

King Paimon also is portrayed riding an animal, but you made it work anyway. Colourful and regal. :purple_heart:

Camio (Cain).

The lighting is my usual style. The artist decided to paint the camel on.
And thanks!