Goetic Demons

Can you use these incantations to summon Goetic demons (See below)?
Are you only supposed to use these incantations with the entities from the
Mastering Evocation Companion Workbook?
Is the contents of the lesser key of solomon hostile to the Goetic demons if so what is the best way to work with them?
If you live in a house that has crosses on the walls would that upset Goetic demons as opposed to other entities who might not care?

4 Demonic Incantations To Conjure Limitless Power
#1. To Initiate or Enforce Spiritual Pacts (Tacit or expressed pacts)
“Alash Tad Al-Ash Tal Ashtu”
#2. Summoning of All Magickal Powers
“Itz rachu mantantu vespacha kaltamu
Itz ranta mant kala mant atzu belt tazu
Vaskalla itz rachu kantantu velchatza”
#3. To Rouse Vengeful Destruction
“I’chalaz Itz’rechel
Ahn’tal Ah’tan’tel
Regrezitahl
Me Vaskalla Pert’ent’itzu”
(Repeat this over and over, calling forth sick spirits of destruction, directing them through a link to your victim)
#4. To Summon Forth
“Etsel Mala’kel
Test’zel Sam’tan’el
Itz Retz Nama’tel
Itz Hel Asta’Rel
Kama’Kala, Kama’Kala
Kama’Kala Satan’el
(Spirit) Kama
(Spirit) Kala
(Spirit), Kama’Kala Vel.
Me Vaskalla
Me Solvalla
Me Res’Alla Ah’tan’tel
(Repeat several times, as a conjuration of any spirit)

3 Likes

At the end of the day, chants are a way to focus the mind while making contact with a spirit. It doesn’t matter if you use the ones from the master evocation course or use the goetic enns or Coke up with something from your mind. Being that it seems you have read the pdf course book, have you watched the videos? It really comes down to state of mind, not some magic words.

I will say one thing I have never tried evoking a spirit and calling it forth in the name of any god (e.g. Adonai, Yahweh, YHVH etc.)
I wouldn’t call forth a demon from the Goetia and threaten it in the name of Jesus/Yahweh.
While you may be able to make a demon do your bidding by threatening it, it certainly isn’t a good way to start a relationship. And I could very much see things going downhill if you decide to do so.

I don’t think following what is in the Lesser Key of Solomon is the best way to go about doing evocation of the demons in the Goetia.
Evoking Eternity by EA Koetting is a great book if you want to learn about evocation.
I am sure people on here can recommend other books that may be just as good or better if you are a beginner.

If you live in a house that has crosses on the walls would that upset Goetic demons as opposed to other entities who might not care?

Hard to answer this one, I wouldn’t have a cross with Jesus up on the wall in the room where you are doing the evocation.
The personalities, attributes and behaviour of the demons in the Goetia vary greatly. You can’t just lump them all together like that.

And yes you can use those incantations with the demons of the Goetia.
You may find the one for Summoning of all Magickal Power to be most useful.

2 Likes