Goetic and Dukante Enns

The enns were given to Dukante by the spirits in which he worked with. You can also ask the spirit yourself if you have fear about it.

1 Like

I don’t suppose anyone is aware of an enn to summon Ladilok? Best I have is something along the lines of “Lady Ladiloc, attend this rite, fill me with your strength, don’t try and seduce me or play any games 'cos ain’t nobody got time for that”… :grinning: I wonder why she has such apparent disdain for women? #MeToo and #TimesUp must be driving her mental. I must ask her what she thinks of all that if I do evoke her…

Ladilok is a spirit specific to the grimoire Kingdoms of Flames. She is not affiliated with demonolatry, which is the practice that originated the enns, so she does not have one.

However, since the providence of enns is that they were given by the demons themselves, you could always ask her for one in the demon tongue :slight_smile:

I read someone else’s account of evoking her and from what I can tell she didn’t get the memo on the whole concept of “personal space”… Tell yas what… If I ever manage to evoke her I’ll ask for one… Apropos, anyone know of some sort of circle thing I can stand in (as in the personal space part) while evoking to keep anything evoked at a comfortable distance which doesn’t involve my own blood?

Just cast a circle and a triangle. If you set aside the triangle for her, especially the triangle specific to Kingdoms of Flame, that is where she will materialize and remain.

OK… That might be a good idea. If I want to mess about with this stuff I need to do way more homework. Belial’s presence last night wasn’t especially scary, but he shouldn’t have been so easy to evoke either… Think I need to do my homework a bit more before just “having a crack at it” again!

1 Like

how exactly do I work with this enns? I want to evoke Sallos, do I have to chant his Enn until I feel his presence? After that I say my request?

Usually they are chanted while gazing at, and opening, the demon’s sigil. The enns seem to evoke the demon’s energy more than the demon itself.

They can also be chanted while holding your intention in mind. EA has a group of four enns used as a curse in his book Baneful Magick, which calls forth dark power to strike your target.

My advice is experiment with them and find out what works for you.

3 Likes

I use them while lighting the proper incense and and coloured candle. And I gaze into the sigil of said daemon. Basically it’s another ingredient to pepper on tree usual invocation process. For me that is. But they are very versatile.

Is it wehl or wehlc for Belial?

1 Like

Wehl worked for me. I use also Itz ra cha Belial.

1 Like

Thank you so much for this! I’ve been hunting for some of these for a while!

No problem!

I say: “Wehlic” (pronounced /wɛlik/, ɛ as in “yes”).

Hey can you please provide me the enn of mepsitahl.

Only demons have enns.

Mepseitahl is NOT a demon. She is a tutelary spirit from the Sphere of Neptune, and therefore does not have one.

So how do i invoke or evoke her without enn

Use her seal.

Is there any post related to it cause i couldnt find more than experiences in search option

Are you sure about that? Because I found a link her seal pretty easily: