Goetians that give good luck

Maybe but it’s true with just about everything on the net. Use it, but then make it your own.

4 Likes

I mean realistically I’ve worked with several entities I could not find jack shit on the forums or google for. Doesn’t mean they aren’t out there waiting to be worked with.

I truly used to hate seeing someone say summon the spirit and ask. Now I feel like, why wouldn’t I just do thst.

4 Likes

Guys I’m calling up on Paimon. It states that he knows the mind, so he must be a mind manipulator isn’t this correct?

He is one of the best if not the best.

A friendly advice, he likes to be called with his title included.

4 Likes

I’m too old for those things

2 Likes

OP is not though :thinking:

3 Likes

You’re right, he must call him Uncle Paimon :thinking:

2 Likes

Come on man he is already afraid of spirits :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I won’t go further with the joke since I had one of my posts deleted because of being too relaxed with the religion of the forum, but I think he needs to be touched by the spirits in order to understand how they work

1 Like

What’s the point to open a second identical thread when there’s already an active one that opened just yesterday? Goetic demon for luck?

5 Likes

Sorry about that.

These types of questions remind me the old Yahoo from 2011

…The forum is really changing

I think OP should encourage more his own mental capacity to get the answers

4 Likes

I’m a bit late to the party but when it comes to Demons that I personally go to, Paimon is one who has yet to fail me when it comes to asking his help for accumulating money — especially if it’s recieving it from other people, such as your boss being late on checks or even a friend giving a hefty donation to your grocery fund out of nowhere. Another Demon I enjoy working with is Clauneck, who is said to hold the key to the Astral vault. He’s close to the dark lord Lucifer and is pretty understanding. Both of them are good at figuring things out and manifesting things quickly.

When it comes to just straight up luck, I think there is no set Demon for that. It really depends on what your goal is. For example if you were trying to steal wealth, I’d say that Valefar would be the Demon to work with as he holds good relations with thieves. If you’re wanting all-around support, then Dantallion might be more helpful as he’s a wonderful teacher of nearly anything you could think of, as well as a grand manipulator.

Sorry I’m late but hopefully this helps.

5 Likes

Hopefully this works? It’s the best I got short notice lol.

2 Likes

Thanks for coming to the party, sweetie

2 Likes

You create your own luck.
Luck doesn’t exist. You manipulate your path to success and chances.

Manipulation? I would go directly to Belial.
There are many others, but this sounds like a treat with him.

Dantallion just who I need! Would give you 10 likes if that was possible.

Always happy to be of service.

2 Likes

@MagusOfGamaliel lol nice 1!

@DraculAlucard yeah if I’m not mistaken it is a MOST you call Paimon “KING PAIMON”. But that’s what I heard from other people I never worked with him yet.