Goetians that give good luck

Which demons give good luck? And master of manipulation to create luck? Could be the mind as well.

@Hysteria You have an answer for this too or no? :smiley:

3 Likes

Get a good relationship going with virtually any of them and you will have all the luck you can handle

3 Likes

EA Koetting said that Beleth can manipulate people’s minds.

But the only thing I see on any wiki/demonology websites that he only gives love to men and woman.

It never stated that he could manipulate the minds. I might be very very wrong though.

I always come to your threads to hang out, may I call some girls? @Ignited @anon48532061 Dark ladies, could you explain to this guy the Key to the Treasure Chamber of the King?

4 Likes

So what EA said was correct?

Ea said that based on his personal gnosis. The wiki tends to give you the old world view and nothing current. It doesn’t elaborate or give personal experiences. Honestly you have to go deeper than the first page of google to get a true sense of most entities. What they will do for some of us may not even be the same for you.

If someone says a spirit is good for something, they experienced something or read something that led them to believe it. Generally I read it all and take it with a grain of salt. Summon and see for myself after I research. I wouldn’t dispute most experiences simply because they differ from a wiki or even my own.

8 Likes

You are going to make the millenials cry! :scream:

4 Likes

Maybe but it’s true with just about everything on the net. Use it, but then make it your own.

4 Likes

I mean realistically I’ve worked with several entities I could not find jack shit on the forums or google for. Doesn’t mean they aren’t out there waiting to be worked with.

I truly used to hate seeing someone say summon the spirit and ask. Now I feel like, why wouldn’t I just do thst.

4 Likes

Guys I’m calling up on Paimon. It states that he knows the mind, so he must be a mind manipulator isn’t this correct?

He is one of the best if not the best.

A friendly advice, he likes to be called with his title included.

4 Likes

I’m too old for those things

2 Likes

OP is not though :thinking:

3 Likes

You’re right, he must call him Uncle Paimon :thinking:

2 Likes

Come on man he is already afraid of spirits :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I won’t go further with the joke since I had one of my posts deleted because of being too relaxed with the religion of the forum, but I think he needs to be touched by the spirits in order to understand how they work

1 Like

What’s the point to open a second identical thread when there’s already an active one that opened just yesterday? Goetic demon for luck?

5 Likes

Sorry about that.

These types of questions remind me the old Yahoo from 2011

…The forum is really changing

I think OP should encourage more his own mental capacity to get the answers

4 Likes