Goétia, Kiumbas and the True Demons

Hey guys, im bringing here a very interesting topic discussed in Brazil by the occultist Marcelo Deldebbio (www.deldebbio.com.br)
It would be very interesting of E.A. Koetting give him point here also.
He has a blog and he posted this about the Goetia in portuguese(its translated to english here):

Continuing the series “Demystifying the Demons” now I’ll speak about the hostile entities that inhabit the Astral Plane.

The Goetia and the 72 demons of Solomon
Despite being attributed to King Solomon - who, according to Jewish folklore, had the power to control the demons of heaven, earth and hell - the text of the clavicle has nothing to do with the legendary sovereign Jewish. For the structure of the composition of the text, it must have been written around the sec. XII AD probably in the region of the Byzantine Empire, which inherited much classical knowledge and Hellenistic, including in relation to esotericism.
Many of the titles used in texts (Princes, Dukes, Barons …) did not exist in biblical times and therefore could not have been used at that time.

The Lemegeton Clavicula Salomonis, in my opinion, is a compilation of 72 “dark spirits”, that should do the counterparty of the 72 Kabbalistic angels, or derived from the names of God.

Like all treaties of medieval magick, the Clavicle describes a ritualistic rather complex procedure, with the use of paraphernalia ceremonial robes, pentacles, amulets and talismans, which must be made strictly following the precise instructions in each chapter. A modern reader that will read the text that goes in search of a practical manual will be disappointed - you can say whatever rituals followed by medieval magicians, unless they are practical. Same problem, moreover, the Book of Abramelin. And it does not help anything the constant warnings that the slightest error can cause the wizard’s soul to be dragged to hell by the entities he unwisely try to evoke.

And what are these entities?

Well … to understand what these magicians were calling, we need to return a little time and study the African tribal and ceremonial magic (or our modern counterpart of Umbanda, Condomblé, Wodun, Santeria, voodoo rites and Caribbean invocation of the dead). Or even understand the phenomenon of tables studied by Mason Allan Kardec or the Oui-ja boards in XVIII-XIX century. Although more “educated” in his appearances for the European thin cream, all the principles above deal with basically the same thing: a manifestation of spiritual beings in physical plane.

We Know that the entities living in the Astral Plane are Basically the SAME type of person who lives in the Physical Plane, just do not have a body of flesh and the limitations That we have here. Thus, the nature and morality of these same people vary in the way That the character and morals of the people who are alive. And the work of sorcerers or magicians is to call and hire the right people for the job desired.

In the Material Plane, when we have a hydraulic problem at home, we hired a plumber to fix the problem if the problem is in the wiring, we call an electrician, if we are sick, we call a doctor, and so on …
In the Astral Plane, it works the SAME WAY.
When an indigenous shaman performs a ritual invocation of an “ancestral spirit”, for example, help treat a sick person, that’s exactly what he’s doing: getting in communication with the ancient tribe of doctors who examine the person and tell you what’s wrong with her.

When a Guide in a Candomblé or Umbanda temple examines a person, he is watching the changes and disturbances in the aura (electromagnetic field) and suggesting some treatment to remedy that problem. In the physical world, if someone needs to “eliminate” an opponent, you can hire the services of a hired killer. Of course this is considered criminal, unethical, illegal, etc … but there is a possibility!

In the Astral World, the same thing happens. You can hire the services of experts in separating couples, manipulating the character of the people, breaking objects, disrupt business or even maim, sicken or even kill another living being. No surprise.
In the physical world, the villains are grouped into gangs, with symbols, own ritualistic (Russian mafia, triad, Yakusa, etc…), Wearing masks to avoid being identified and use terror and intimidation to impose respect and fear in their victims (as for example, in Japanese samurai armor).
In the Astral Plane is the exact same thing. As the etheric double (perispirit) is MUCH more flexible than our physical skin, you can change and transform our spiritual structure to stay with the look we want, which includes horns, claws, sharp teeth and anything else you think you go scare believers. And they know this and use these changes as Astral way of intimidation, ever.

In ancient times, seers, psychics were able to see these forms and reports emerged of them descriptions that traditionally associate with demons, such as wings, horns, teeth, claws, rapo, thorns and all. Others take animalistic forms like wolves or snakes, others still take vampiric ways, monstrosities and deformities (I saw once in astral an extremely pale, almost albino, bald, wearing a black robe, which had 6 eyes reddened face, four right side and two on the left, one on the other, and they were flashing so disorganized …).
There are also entities that use chains, nails, hooks, piercings, spikes and all forms of aggression and self-mutilation sado-masochistic you can imagine (Clive Barker certainly was inspired by these beings to create the cenobites in their books in the series “Hellraiser”).
The Low-Umbral or Low-Astral is full of such creatures.

In the african cults, they call these entities by Kiumbas, from which comes the word quimbanda, or “black magic.” In kardecism, they call these entities “obsessive” or “darkness spirits”, in Hermeticism they call these entities “goétics beings.” Be very careful with the jumble that the media and christians do with African cults:
UMBANDA, Candomblé and Quimbanda are very different religions, although christians mix everything and call it “Macumba.”

And the term “black magic” is used erroneously, because there is no “color” in magic, there is the use that is made of magic. Like the genie in the story of Aladin, these entities do what the magician commands.

He also said:

“The Goetia is 100 years outdated.
After completing the cycle of LVX and the cycle of NOX in the OTO and the Golden Dawn, I did, together with 6 friends, and some mediums incorporated during the rituals and a medium that was surprised by the demon that we conjured. We came to the conclusion that entities those who attended those Sigils are no longer linked to them since 200 years ago and who reply the evocations of the kids are just eguns, obsessing spirits, not the actual entities.
This way, Goetia is not very usefull for dabblers, laymen or curious people, unless open ways and portals for eguns to vampirize the pretended mages which does the evocations.
This pile of rituals spread to the internet so contributes to more and more idiots start serving like energy bateries for these astral vampires and give more work to the cleaning phalanges, I get emails every week from 2-3 imbeciles who made pacts, NAOS, Goetia, pactum pactoruns, satanic initiations and got screwed up and then they come asking for help …”

And again:

I showed the 72 sigils to a Father of the holy quimbanda with 40 years of experience let alone what they were and he identified 32 as being of exus, ie are of phalanges, not the “immortal spirits.” For a while, I got some interesting correlations within quimbanda. Through a series of posts “the devil is not too bad as it paints it self” that’s a complete overview on demons and evocations.
Who attends the sigils can be any entity connected to that energy, not exactly THE Bael or Agares … moreover, the chance to be themselves I think its zero kkkkk unless the magician is actually initiated (ie, HAS astral brands of an initiated that are recognized in the astral) and who has the authority to summon and banish, I doubt a lot that Goetia is effective for lay or curious people.
My personal opinion is that the sigils were the “scratched spots” of entities that worked on some set of yard or yards (of course not with these names, 'cause we’re in Europe of the eighteenth century) for some medium / group of mediums.

And in another post " There is no free lunch":

Hello kids,

The other day I saw an advertisement on Facebook for “perfume magic” coming from those Satanists Orders of life. The ads were very similar to those we find in Wiccans’ magazines. The products included fragrances that promises miraculous “calm the soul,” “calm the worried mind,” “nightmares protection”, “protection” and one thousand other things tailored by name, date of birth and photo.

The lucky (or intuition) is what made me fall over the charlatan who owns that page before it was released to the public and could see the lure of vampirization of this crap (not a wicca shop, but a page managed by a Satanist yard of vampirization and killing of animals, the type that is more scrotum).

Before explaining how the scam in detail, I will tell other case:

Around 1999 circulated by the internet a book called NAOS, which would be the “Super-Duper book on how to become a super-master Orkut Satanist”, with secrets that were “leaked” from such an ONA (Order of Nine Angles ) and that, despite having fallen into the internet, it contained miraculous secrets and satanics power …
Hauahauahauahau

It was almost a modern version of the Book of St. Cyprian, Kryptonite’s cover kkkk

At the time, a study group here in SP which I belong wanted to analyze that book to see what kind of things he could be useful. Imagine our surprise when Exus group found that evocations really worked!! But in reverse way!!

The rituals had been purposely created with the intention of opening small portals of vampirization, which were accentuated by the fact that the kids were doing the ritual of having cut yourself, spend time in fasting, walking for hours and hours on the road and other methods to exhaust any kind of will. Thus, the process did not give them the experience of contact with the “Holy Guardian Devil” (look the shit …), but rather sent them a “Sacred Egun Vampirizador” that stood there sucking power of the brat and feeding a secret egregore.

Order of Nine Angles (ONA) is a secret satanic organization that actually exists, formed initially in the UK, having been shown to the general public in 1980 and 1990, with a medieval fantasy story. But it ends here. I have no doubt that there is really a core in the ONA somewhere in Europe, serving a group of eguns absorbing all that energy … admit that there is not great things, because usually Orkuts Satanists are not useful for much and are not intended to give more than a ray-o-Vac battery. But the secret is the amount.

The book was “leaked” to the Internet and thousands of idiots gracefully did the rituals, thinking that they were very smart, and ended up swelling the ranks of batteries and energetic egregore slaves. The plan is sensational … because a Orkuts Satanist will never admit that is an energetic slave … they will ALWAYS think that they are badass, since the large base of Satanists internet is total insecurity with who the person is and what is able to do … as well Crowley said "the slaves shall serve."
If someone speaks the NAOS is a portal vampirization and theft of energy and power and that the person is being vampirized / stolen, Satanists will still fight you! (any resemblance to Evangelical Churches IS NOT coincidental). After all, the guy wants to pose as meanies and will admit it’s an astral slave? That leaves on orkut and facebook, then two … castes of Satanists who “organized” groups, trying to climb the pyramid of bullshit, and those who “want to join to have various powers” that constitutes the bulk of vampirized.

When I say that there is no free lunch, you must understand that no entity, whatever it may be, can long remain embedded in the physical world or manifested without a power source. And every war has to be funded. Normally they are mediums. In serious yards with entities and mediums prepared, there is a whole structure firmness, preparations and techniques that help these demonstrations, but still extensive work will end up depleting household members.

Yards working within the law, ie, that have large cores, protective nets have “power sharing” through rituals that feed this Egregore Guardians and allows your work … we mention Freemasonry, Demolay Order, AMORC, FRA, Rosicrucian order, Martinist Orders, Arcanum Arcanorum, Buddhist Temples, and other fraternities. These Guardians work TOGETHER with the Holy Guardian Angel of each member … this way, all members donate energy (remember … there is no free lunch) and the entities share these energies in a great astral defense, forming a network.

Concept of Law and Out-of-Law
Our solar system has the purpose of EVOLUTION. This is the Law All cores working in law aimed at the development of its members through the discovery and accomplishment of the True Will of each. It’s simple to understand that the Rosicrucian Order, the Orders Study on Essence of Freemasonry, the Essence of Thelema, in yards of Umbanda centers, Kardecists, in orders that allow the person to question and expand their horizons even more.

The Out-of-law work in Involution. They work in a way that members are energy food (and monetary, and emotional) for a few vampires. It is also very easy to understand that in the structure of any Evangelical or Catholic or Satanic of life. It is also very easy to see this in operation orders left hand from the internet, outlets selling drugs in pubs, in brothels …
A Egun, or a spirit off-law, is a kind of “loan shark” in Astral … someone who wants to keep it self on the planet and that needs to negotiate this energy with the guys. Some would call them vampires, kiumbas, obsessing, etc., but he is only one who wants YOUR energy to survive!

The best way for them to survive is to create a group that can steal energy a little of each, so that none of them eventually die or get too snotty. There are several types of eguns, but the best known feed the power generated through sex, sacrifices and “donations of energy.” They are usually aggressive and tend to take control of the minds of its members, making them docile and fanatics to the commands of the leaders (any resemblance to political and dictatorial governments is not coincidental … remember that what counts here goes there).

Then we have the initial group, or the mages or the blonde grand priestess or any crap like that. The group will strive to attract and chaining as many suckers (no pun intended) they can in search of their energy (astral and monetary) without giving anything in return. The balcony of these groups is that they always say that you are “special” …

When the Egun can be established, he starts to pretend that it is a Exu and assumes pompous titles as Main Man, King, Baron, Duke, Satan-don’t-know-how-what-of-and so on and seeks to give some power to the initial group to encourage them … makes some love spells, makes some macumbas, gives money (in the case of churches, gives a new car, a salary of pastor … see how the worlds are mirrored!) and protects those main slaves, who are the ones which will bring more energy / money in a sort of an Astral pyramid scheme.

So they form an “inner group” that has some perks, but ALSO serves as slaves of the Egun, and an “outgroup”, which is just disposable battery. The external Group receives nothing or almost nothing and only pays or donates all the time. Meanwhile, in the Astral, this Egun try anyway to remain below the radar of the law Eventually it attracts people to the house with mediumship to incorporate other Eguns of his phalanx, or train some of the slaves of the inner circle to receive the entities in their bodies, forming a symbiosis. We can see this in many episodes in which the UCKG(Universal Church of the Kingdom of God ) are fake exorcisms, in which eguns incorporating work for the house itself. I recommend reading the book “The Midnight Guardian” by Rubens Sarraceni to a better understanding of how this works in the Astral Society.

Of course, in this underworld, astral wars occur all the time … shepherds get their believers from drug addiction, prostitution, catch bad guys in jail and bring them into the church. Satanists and kimbanda guys recruit thugs, drugged people, and corrupt politicians, who are there to do their macumbas in times of election.

And eventually Eguns are recruited by phalanxes of the Law, becoming Exus of low hierarchy. Normally when such an attack comes against me or against established orders, we imprison and direct the eguns to work in the centers.

Then we return to the “magical perfume” … what kind of idiot would pity her name, photo and date of birth to be used as energy battery by demons? Someone who did not know of the scheme, of course. Viewing the page we can see a pattern: Pick products with air that promise magical cures for depression, weakness, worry, nightmares, etc …

These products take unfortunate people that:

1. believe in miraculous formulas therefore have low mental/astral defense
  2. have obsessive spirits causing depression, weakness, worries, nightmares …

Then take name, date of birth and photo of the person … (should also ask for a strand of hair kkk). The astute reader has noticed that this trap is a CALL-Egun… a form of “recruitment” of slaves of Astral Obsessors, right? The sucker sends photo, name, birth date and an indication of weakness that he has … all that Satanists need to do is open the gates, and enslave the obsessor and vampirize the loser … genius!

Deeply, that’s a good sign … a sign that the egregore is weak and disorganized, desperate need of new astral “recruits”(why is it? have they been destroying the whole group? kkkkk)

Take great care with shops on the internet promising miraculous macumbas, especially those that ask for photo, name and date of birth with the excuse of being “tailored” … this joke will cost a high price…

Notes from brazilian portuguese

-KKKKKK = a kind of LOL or Laugh
-AUHAUHHUAHUAHU = same as above

http://www.deldebbio.com.br/2010/09/03/goecia-kiumbas-e-os-demonios-de-verdade/

http://www.deldebbio.com.br/2012/09/05/nao-existe-almoco-gratis/#comments

So…
No immortal spirits
Lots of vampires being evoked and no help for the evocator
Getting connect to bad egregories and shit…

Lots of stuff beind said, discuss. =)

I can see you have not done your homework here…EA was in charge of the ONA in this country at one time…I would not think you will have the two come together for Cum Ba Ya time…

Uncle Fester

very interesting, thank you for that post.

if the sigils of old spirits do not evoke the spirits they should, but instead act as traps, would this then be the end of discussion on the topic of the nature of the spirits regarding the the two possibilities of them being part of human psyche or actual external entities?

if sigils worked fine at some point, but the original spirits got replaced by someone, this would imply that spirits are real beings. would it not?

or the matrix is so much bigger then i thought…

I know it has a lot to do with translation but this post is well confusing. Based off what I’m getting from it I disagree

[quote=“Sukujin”]Its interesting though that magicians still seem to see results from working with the Goetic spirits. I call that post BS.

If it IS true, then the upside is that the BOA spirits are ‘active’ and will be for centuries to come due to it being revealed this year. Interested to see what this ‘guru’ has to say on the Nethers.[/quote]

Agreed, i also questioned him, that’s what he anwsers =P
But im sure some new ppl into evocation gets in trouble.

We Know that the entities living in the Astral Plane are Basically the SAME type of person who lives in the Physical Plane, just do not have a body of flesh and the limitations That we have here. Thus, the nature and morality of these same people vary in the way That the character and morals of the people who are alive. And the work of sorcerers or magicians is to call and hire the right people for the job desired.

That is, off the bat, a cartload of horseshit. Astral ‘entities’, which vary greatly, are not ‘people’ unless they are actually people, and demons are most certainly not. The ‘entity’ that appears to the magician during the evocation is a creation of the ritual that has drawn the primordial power which the demon embodies into a ‘personal’ form. The Book of Azazel is quite clear on this and my own ideas couldn’t agree with it more.

Sounds an awful lot like War in Heaven by Kyle Griffith, which says the same thing about the gods, gurus, and heavens of the RHP. Similar statements have been made by some of the vampire cults out there. To me, it sounds like a shallow reworking of Gnostic mythology. It’s a very romantic idea, but the only sources are “channeled texts” and cult leaders. The hermetic tradition is stuffed full of brutally intelligent and skeptical people and if there were anything to this alternative cosmology, you’d think these guys would have a much better likelihood of figuring it out than channelers and shamanic types. (It’s been thoroughly proven than random “flotsam” spirits will say ANYTHING to keep you on the line - maybe they’re assuming that bigger spirits behave the same way they do.) You’d certainly have far fewer accounts from people who, like me, find most of these spirits to be quite personable, helpful, and that they seem to have a pretty relaxed attitude toward humans and being in their presence always causes me to soak up some of that tolerant permissiveness, and a sort of quiet awareness of power. I’d say I leave with fewer kinks in my personality than when I came.

"The Goetia is 100 years outdated. After completing the cycle of LVX and the cycle of NOX in the OTO and the Golden Dawn, I did, together with 6 friends, and some mediums incorporated during the rituals and a medium that was surprised by the demon that we conjured. We came to the conclusion that entities those who attended those Sigils are no longer linked to them since 200 years ago and who reply the evocations of the kids are just eguns, obsessing spirits, not the actual entities. This way, Goetia is not very usefull for dabblers, laymen or curious people, unless open ways and portals for eguns to vampirize the pretended mages which does the evocations. This pile of rituals spread to the internet so contributes to more and more idiots start serving like energy bateries for these astral vampires and give more work to the cleaning phalanges, I get emails every week from 2-3 imbeciles who made pacts, NAOS, Goetia, pactum pactoruns, satanic initiations and got screwed up and then they come asking for help ..."

More condescending, patronising, know-it-all snobbery. I wouldn’t expect anything less from someone of his Kabbalistic traditon. Once again, there is no ‘actual entity’ to begin with, so it all falls apart right there. The rest is more fallacious thinking based in this idea that spirits are ‘persons’, on which this idea of spirits being ‘linked’ with their sigils rests. As I’ve said before, the sigil is the spirit, the office of the spirit is the spirit, and calling the demon through its sigil to cause change in the world according to its office will lead to nothing other than the coming into reality of that spirit.

But, of course, they’ve ‘determined’ the ‘truth’ about these ‘entities’, just like the sorcerers of old ‘knew’ they were ‘fallen angels’ and the Joy of Satan has ‘discovered’ that they are in actual fact aliens from Orion.

Astral ‘parasites’ will always try to latch on to the weak who are taking their first steps in the occult. That has nothing to do with the Lemegeton being ‘outdated’, and if your rituals are not calling forth the demons listed therein, that is because there is a problem with your rituals, not because the demons are no longer ‘linked’ with their sigils.

Who attends the sigils can be any entity connected to that energy, not exactly _THE_ Bael or Agares ...

There is absolutely NO meaningful difference. What IS ‘the’ Bael or Agares if NOT the spirit which manifests before you in a ritual? You can’t even define the conditions under which such a statement would be true or false.

[quote=“Poete Maudit, post:9, topic:503”]

Who attends the sigils can be any entity connected to that energy, not exactly THE Bael or Agares …

There is absolutely NO meaningful difference. What IS ‘the’ Bael or Agares if NOT the spirit which manifests before you in a ritual? You can’t even define the conditions under which such a statement would be true or false.[/quote]

i hope you guys understood that its not my post, and a post from a occultist, very popular one, from Brazil.
I disagree with him lol, but im not left hand path nider satanist

Its a very polemic post.

[quote=“Divinator, post:10, topic:503”]i hope you guys understood that its not my post, and a post from a occultist, very popular one, from Brazil.

Its a very polemic post.[/quote]

It’s a religious diatribe. As opposed to the purely philosophical and practical perspectives of EA writings, this is religion. It goes beyond the question of the metaphysical nature of spirits and moves to proposing facts about these spirits which neither follow from its own philosophical presumptions nor are knowable, in principle, by experience. It is, in fact, a clear example of the mind trapping itself in the falsified world of its own creation, much like Jimmy Kimmel’s fake iPhone 5 skit.

It’s this sort of mentality that has incapacitated magicians for centuries from reaching true godhood. Don’t listen to his prattle about being ‘limited’ by your ‘flesh and blood body’. You’re limited only by the lies your mind has been weaving into the fabric of your being since the day you learned to think. Now, what part about the words ‘godhood’ and ‘illusion’ do you not understand? Why shouldn’t we be able to dematerialise into the astral and then materialise somewhere else, just as it is stated in the old grimoires? Why shouldn’t we able to travel into the past? Why shouldn’t we be able to slay a thousand with a wave of a hand? Why shouldn’t our bodies and souls become immortal? Why shouldn’t ‘death’ become nothing more than the final release of our lifeform from the illusion of its current existence? What then is godhood but absolute freedom?

[quote=“Poete Maudit, post:11, topic:503”][quote=“Divinator, post:10, topic:503”]i hope you guys understood that its not my post, and a post from a occultist, very popular one, from Brazil.

It’s a religious diatribe. As opposed to the purely philosophical and practical perspectives of EA writings, this is religion. It goes beyond the question of the metaphysical nature of spirits and moves to proposing facts about these spirits which neither follow from its own philosophical presumptions nor are knowable, in principle, by experience. It is, in fact, a clear example of the mind trapping itself in the falsified world of its own creation, much like Jimmy Kimmel’s fake iPhone 5 skit.

It’s this sort of mentality that has incapacitated magicians for centuries from reaching true godhood. Don’t listen to his prattle about being ‘limited’ by your ‘flesh and blood body’. You’re limited only by the lies your mind has been weaving into the fabric of your being since the day you learned to think. Now, what part about the words ‘godhood’ and ‘illusion’ do you not understand? Why shouldn’t we be able to dematerialise into the astral and then materialise somewhere else, just as it is stated in the old grimoires? Why shouldn’t we able to travel into the past? Why shouldn’t we be able to slay a thousand with a wave of a hand? Why shouldn’t our bodies and souls become immortal? Why shouldn’t ‘death’ become nothing more than the final release of our lifeform from the illusion of its current existence? What then is godhood but absolute freedom?[/quote]

Im thinking about slay some enemies, but that Karma theory still disturbs me…

[quote=“Poete Maudit, post:8, topic:503”]

“The Goetia is 100 years outdated.
After completing the cycle of LVX and the cycle of NOX in the OTO and the Golden Dawn, I did, together with 6 friends, and some mediums incorporated during the rituals and a medium that was surprised by the demon that we conjured. We came to the conclusion that entities those who attended those Sigils are no longer linked to them since 200 years ago and who reply the evocations of the kids are just eguns, obsessing spirits, not the actual entities.
This way, Goetia is not very usefull for dabblers, laymen or curious people, unless open ways and portals for eguns to vampirize the pretended mages which does the evocations.
This pile of rituals spread to the internet so contributes to more and more idiots start serving like energy bateries for these astral vampires and give more work to the cleaning phalanges, I get emails every week from 2-3 imbeciles who made pacts, NAOS, Goetia, pactum pactoruns, satanic initiations and got screwed up and then they come asking for help …”

More condescending, patronising, know-it-all snobbery. I wouldn’t expect anything less from someone of his Kabbalistic traditon. Once again, there is no ‘actual entity’ to begin with, so it all falls apart right there. The rest is more fallacious thinking based in this idea that spirits are ‘persons’, on which this idea of spirits being ‘linked’ with their sigils rests. As I’ve said before, the sigil is the spirit, the office of the spirit is the spirit, and calling the demon through its sigil to cause change in the world according to its office will lead to nothing other than the coming into reality of that spirit.

But, of course, they’ve ‘determined’ the ‘truth’ about these ‘entities’, just like the sorcerers of old ‘knew’ they were ‘fallen angels’ and the Joy of Satan has ‘discovered’ that they are in actual fact aliens from Orion.

Astral ‘parasites’ will always try to latch on to the weak who are taking their first steps in the occult. That has nothing to do with the Lemegeton being ‘outdated’, and if your rituals are not calling forth the demons listed therein, that is because there is a problem with your rituals, not because the demons are no longer ‘linked’ with their sigils.[/quote]

Ah man you are so good with words, this is what I would have liked to have said

[quote=“Divinator, post:12, topic:503”][quote=“Poete Maudit, post:11, topic:503”][quote=“Divinator, post:10, topic:503”]i hope you guys understood that its not my post, and a post from a occultist, very popular one, from Brazil.

It’s this sort of mentality that has incapacitated magicians for centuries from reaching true godhood. Don’t listen to his prattle about being ‘limited’ by your ‘flesh and blood body’. You’re limited only by the lies your mind has been weaving into the fabric of your being since the day you learned to think. Now, what part about the words ‘godhood’ and ‘illusion’ do you not understand? Why shouldn’t we be able to dematerialise into the astral and then materialise somewhere else, just as it is stated in the old grimoires? Why shouldn’t we able to travel into the past? Why shouldn’t we be able to slay a thousand with a wave of a hand? Why shouldn’t our bodies and souls become immortal? Why shouldn’t ‘death’ become nothing more than the final release of our lifeform from the illusion of its current existence? What then is godhood but absolute freedom?[/quote]

Im thinking about slay some enemies, but that Karma theory still disturbs me…[/quote]

The author isn’t punished for the death of his characters, step back from your ego and karma doesn’t apply

[quote=“Soundwave, post:14, topic:503”][quote=“Divinator, post:12, topic:503”][quote=“Poete Maudit, post:11, topic:503”][quote=“Divinator, post:10, topic:503”]i hope you guys understood that its not my post, and a post from a occultist, very popular one, from Brazil.

Im thinking about slay some enemies, but that Karma theory still disturbs me…[/quote]

The author isn’t punished for the death of his characters, step back from your ego and karma doesn’t apply[/quote]

“Kill them all and let god take sort of it?”