Goetia demons: Psychic power

For those who have worked with goetia, they will be familiar with certain spirits and the information they share during evocation. For example, Lucifer, King Paimon and Duke Dantalion often share the secrets behind the human psychology to influence the minds of others, enslave other to you, or send thoughts. Many times these powers are gained by secret techniques or words of power which the demon reveals. Have any people in the group received such teachings and can share them?

1 Like

You have to introduce yourself.
Where are you from?
How long have you practiced magic?
Do you follow a system?

2 Likes

Welcome @anon72580520 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long have you practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

Ok I’ve introduced now

I think Dantalion wanted me to practice meditation and similar things to get better in certain things. He once showed me green colors while my eyes were closed as a sign that he was there. It was amazing. I think that also had something to do with enhancing the ability to send thoughts. Unfortunatly I stopped practicing it… don’t even know why. I should get back to it.

that’s not an introduction. try again. lol

I know this is older, but It’s too bad the conversation was cut short. I would have liked to see where this conversation went. I’d like to pick this topic back up. I’m curious as well.