Goetia and transformation magic

Oh. Okay. So she is a Hindu God or goddess? I’m listening to one of the mantras right now and it is making me feel more at ease. I need an interpreter since I don’t understand the words. Do you know of anyone who can translate? Also pretty cool your name is Qayos like Chaos since that’s one of the names my astral friends called me was Chaos and Order is another one.

1 Like

I don’t know any physical translators, sorry- but Mercurial deities like Hermès, Thoth, and Ganesha can be hired as go-betweens. Cthulhu works too! The trick is to flow with your intention, sometimes the right things just show up! :slight_smile:

Okay. I saw a cloud that looked like Cthulu once. I want to really experience what’s like to be a girl, but not have to go through surgery. Magic seems more natural than that. Yeah, right now I am trying a mantra to see if it will break the binding on my magic and to get rid of the other entities mainly. I think it worked. This is what I was listening to: - YouTube

1 Like

So there are no higher or lesser keys of Solomon that can transform someone into a girl?

No.

Someone said a version of Kali can as well as other transformative gods.

Loki comes to mind.

Look at what people posted above ^^^^

Bur you’re not gonna become an anime girl which is what you asked for and no one here can help with that

Okay. That’s fine. I wanted to transform into a girl and just look like an anime girl as if they would be a real life person.

Hey chi, you say that a sex change is easy… How is it possible to do that in real life with magic?
regards

Welcome @Cristobal. Please take a moment to post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us a bit about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

I gave a look up in the topic… Oh yes, years ago I thought about summoning Demons in order to physically meet anime girls, and in two occasions I visited cartoon locations with my mind :grin:

How? Scientific or magick

i hope whatever is trying to change my body stops now since i have a lot of weird stuff going on with my mind and body and just want my body back to what it was and sorry i was messing with the goetia and other things. I am not pagan and was a wiccan but have been trying to get rid of some entities like beezle and jez so i hope they go away and would appreciate somebody taking them away from me since i don’t like flies or insects from him and think he got summoned an incorrect way and maybe jez because of the goetia assuming the things in my apartment were all real or something else. i had a vhs tapes called the devil’s contract but i was never trying to sign any contract to the devil or anything and i really would like somebody to take these beings away from me. sorry i haven’t been here but also raziel is an archangel from the image of the masonic lodge and he supposedly knows everything and i hope he could know a way to make my body normal again since i got a ring too which was supposed to change me into whoever i choose physically but that was my choice and the ring magically disappeared after waking up from a dream.

Please go into more detail, what caused all this to start? What spirit did you end up working with for this transformation? Were did all this start after your last post and how did you get this ring?

I’m not sure where it started and I don’t know which spirit was trying to transform me and I got the ring from a person named Dee Dee Doughty for $300 and she originally said the ring was supposed to transform me into who i wanted. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you.

You do know anime characters ain’t real, right??

I know of someone who utilized magik to change their look

President Marbas can transform men into any shape they may desire, some would argue that those changes mentioned are not physical, rather inner/internal transformation while some argue those changes are indeed physical as well as internal - needless to say, there are entities who possess the abilities to transform men, some entities can guide the magician with shape shifting (which is a form of transformation) like Sastan for Example

Whatever those changes maybe, I strongly doubt one can be transformed into their ANIME characters like seen on TV

It is possible to work with an entity to influence an individual and make them more feminine (even if it’s a male), maybe some entities can increase level of estrogen in an individual, can’t really speak on that for I have never tried increasing my estrogen levels - with that said, I strongly doubt an entity can transform a penis into a vagina if that is what you’re referring to

Can one use Magik to transform their physical appearances?? most certainly

However, can someone use Magik to transform themselves into an anime character??? It’s possible but will happen in the likeness of a human being … a real human being

Although Magik can aid or even facilitate that transformation for you, you still need to do some work on your end; if muscle is what you’re after for example, the entities will be there behind the scenes helping however way they can and believe me you, there’s a million ways they can aid, but you have to go to the GYM, lift those weights, eat healthy, etc…

Long as you’re able and willing to put in the necessary works, you’ll be supprise what you manage to achieve