Godself

Hey lovelies, I’ve got a question, and depending on the answers perhaps a task.

Is it possible for someone to evoke your godself and know it is connected to you if you don’t know the identity of it?

Cheers,
King

4 Likes

Hmm it depends on your definition of Godself. The god you most associate with? Your Atman? The Atman is your inner self or soul, which knowledge of its being can be acquired through meditation and vigorous practice in my opinion. If you’re referring to Atman and someone taps into the essence of your Atman, I would say it is possible for them to trace it to you. If i’m understanding correctly… Let’s just say your Godself is Vine. Now if I evoked Vine, I knew your auric field, then I could compare it to Vine’s… technically I could make the connection between the two and find out. Usually your Godself is the person’s journey to connect with.

1 Like

So basically I’m an aspect of that being?

2 Likes

Do you mean your godform?

2 Likes

Well it depends on what basis we’re talking about. Godself is a little different from Atman I believe. I’m not 100% sure though. You are intertwined with that energy yes. Everything is connected. It’s how we can tap into consciousness in my opinion.

Self or form… One or the other… I’m just using Godself because thats the term @C.Kendall used for the meditation he posted

1 Like

One in same then. The answer is yes.

2 Likes

Would I be able to ask you to either do a read of me after I invoke this being or see if you could find his identity? I have a hunch as to who it is…

I am far too busy at the moment unfortunately.

1 Like

Try asking arhiman. He probably can tell you.

2 Likes

Ahriman can tell you indeed. And so too Nyarlathotep. Ironic you ask though because I have personally been through this. I advise caution however, for when you learn this knowledge you CANNOT go back. Please prepare yourself for this daunting realization of self.

2 Likes