Gods!

hmm… I havn’t ever thought of the Demons or any Spirits as being anything but Gods, in the sense that they do what they want, are immortal, full of wisdom and power and kind enough for the most part to help us.

Can someone explain to me the difference between Gods and Spirits? I ask because I am interested in possibly working with a God.

Thanks!

A God is extremely powerful and higher up in the spiritual totem pole than most demons. Somedemons are gods, but not all.

Hey All,

Just wanted to update my prior post on this topic. Just coming out of this hour plus trance work which I had no intentions of doing I was just do a meditation to the primal aspect of Lilith (AZ-JeH) not going to lie I was feeling a little lazy worked etc… The next thing I know the alter was set up, out of nowhere I’m moving around placing seals and sigils around the room in their elemental attributes. Kulandalni Exercises and stoa while in a trance to the image of the Goddess (had all intentions of being a bum tonight i swear lol)
The body of shadow exercise that fell into a trance. Now here is the awesome part : after a while the image of Lilith on my wall started growing and shrinking like no fog straight up growing and shrinking. Never seen anything quite like it trippy definitely lol.
Focusing on the image of it I saw the different aspects of Lilith more so in the picture but fogged out over the solid lines. Then I blew out the candles and the image started growing it was pretty damn intense. I stated my will and closed the:" I really wanted to just do a 10min prayer that turned into and hour plus ritual lol." Probably the most on the fly inspired and personalized and visually intense ritual I’ve done.

Best
Keez

[quote=“keez, post:23, topic:4054”]Hey All,

Just wanted to update my prior post on this topic. Just coming out of this hour plus trance work which I had no intentions of doing I was just do a meditation to the primal aspect of Lilith (AZ-JeH) not going to lie I was feeling a little lazy worked etc… The next thing I know the alter was set up, out of nowhere I’m moving around placing seals and sigils around the room in their elemental attributes. Kulandalni Exercises and stoa while in a trance to the image of the Goddess (had all intentions of being a bum tonight i swear lol)
The body of shadow exercise that fell into a trance. Now here is the awesome part : after a while the image of Lilith on my wall started growing and shrinking like no fog straight up growing and shrinking. Never seen anything quite like it trippy definitely lol.
Focusing on the image of it I saw the different aspects of Lilith more so in the picture but fogged out over the solid lines. Then I blew out the candles and the image started growing it was pretty damn intense. I stated my will and closed the:" I really wanted to just do a 10min prayer that turned into and hour plus ritual lol." Probably the most on the fly inspired and personalized and visually intense ritual I’ve done.

Best
Keez[/quote]

Good shit bro