Gods that hate demons

I want to work with gods that hate demons.I need to know who are they. I absolutely hate demons for what they did to me and to my friends.

I know Yahweh is, who else?

Goddess Kali ,she is known to kill demons,also in hoodoo, psalms are used, which are quite useful when you mention them Yahveh
I think you can work with Saints too
Saint Cyprian ,there is even an oil named in his honor that proves to drive away strong evil spirits,
I used the oil, made it according to the instructions and used it for a candle, I also added other herbs around, etc for my spell
and with it I banish a demon low , which had been tormenting my life for more than 4 years
if I can advise you, use magic a lot yourself ,learn
and remember knowledge is power

Allah

What do you mean by demons?

The word “demon” is very fuzzy without a context. Do you have a particular faith?

In general western mysticism, demons are recognized as destructive forces that aren’t necessary evil.

What you call “demons” seems to be what we call “parasite”, “larvas”…

As mentionned aboved, Saturnian gods/spirits as Kali, but also Cassiel, Cronus or the Crone Goddess can be called upon for that.

2 Likes

Like Auberon said, the term is fuzzy. But in my current opinion, the word demon means any spirit that is outside the pantheons of the Abrahamic faiths. So, anything that isn’t a human, saint, or angel. This world basically refer to other gods themselves.

If you’re talking about spirits that are simply parasitic, destructive, manipulative, or malignant for no better reason than just to be so, I’d imagine just about any god would feel that way. Though, some specifically exist to deal with them.

If you’re talking about spirits from classic demonology, Lucifer, Belial, Lilith and the like, I’m not sure how non-Abrahamic gods feel towards them, but I’d imagine there might be some cultural disagreements. But I don’t know.

1 Like

Entities that are part of infernal kingdom

There was a similar topic here:

Arguably Yahweh isn’t really a god so much as an egregore.

Perhaps you can elucidate more to enable members of this forum to assist further. For example what did the demons do? How do you know it wasn’t parasites etc.

Edit due to link not working correctly necessitating me to edit it

2 Likes