Gods of justice

Not looking for a mage for hire :joy:

You are right for the most part I respect your honesty. Thank you needed to read that.

Thats a spell-for-hire request. That is what I refer to. We get hundreds of requests to do magic for others constantly.

2 Likes

ok

1 Like

You sound as if you have much to teach. I would assume you do.

1 Like

I do, in certain areas.

I have dealt with chakra and parasite work heavily for years. It is always hard to say noā€¦because I have a rescuer complex and I know how hard the work is for those who know nothing or little about itā€¦yet it comes easy to me.

Butā€¦people need to learn, yes. It should be something we direct the inexperienced toward learning.

2 Likes

I wish to learn how ever I can most certainly. Iā€™m going to see if I can get a book or something on it.

1 Like

There is nothing more gratifying than self accomplishing things.

2 Likes

I said this is Spam because nothing happened. I think you just imagined something. You need to continue the relationship if she wants. It will be good for you.

1 Like

Huidini, it might not be.

Why would he continue something that drains him? That is counterintuitive.

1 Like

I am very skeptic ā€¦ A guy was very happy because received very good sex from a girl without problem as a fuck buddy. She even prepared dinner for him. She imagined that with the sex take energy from him and feed her demon. But this demon doesnā€™t exists ā€¦ The guy was very satisfied and did not feel any lack of energy. As far I know there were a plenty of volunteers to ā€œfeed the demonā€.

Edit: Because I am not native when I was reading the beginning I missed the sex part. OP is in very good condition and only imagined the problem.

Its not up to us to decide if she was a vampire or not. We can offer him solutions for him to fix his perceived issue on his own.

1 Like

Sexual vampirism DOES happenā€¦even if the victim had a meal cooked for him beforehand or not. Even if there were other potential victims.

2 Likes

I have checked the energy of the guy after the sex. He was in perfect condition. I mean this old case of course. The vampirism was only in the girl head.

huhā€¦
Five years is a stretch.

2 Likes

OP can do many things - cleaning, refill the energy etc. He can try to call Svetovid. But may be he just missing opportunity for a good relationship. If she was attractive and the sex was good. :slight_smile:

Sometimes the soul just knows its bad for youā€¦regardless of the outer beauty or how it felt. I dated a hunky bodybuilder that would swoon any girlā€¦butā€¦he was a total douchebag to me so I walked away. He vamped my time. lol

3 Likes

I donā€™t know to pronounce that name. Sounds like a God of war to me.

1 Like

ā€œTell me about itā€ she drained me dry. It could also be tabbacco usage that could be taking away from me too.

1 Like