Gods of justice

What I didn’t tell anybody is that I felt at one point I was the reincarnation of king Solomon and the woman I met was queen Sheba seeking a vengeance against me for what happen to melenik. I feel as if i have been on this earth far to long. I feel as if I am missing something that was stripped from me.

Idk if that makes me crazy but in meditation that is what I felt.

this was a experience that i once had on the discovery on my true self. i meditated so much that i though i was high. i once felt at the age of 12 as if i was the oldest soul in the world LOL. i was a kid praying for power beyond my wildest imagination.

You say your “power” was “taken from you”, yet you can still communicate with entities like Lilith. That is a sign of power.

So are you saying you were vampirised and your qi was drained?

After that, saying you have energy center damage is a different issue. And it does not stop you cultivating more energy - search this forum for thread telling you various ways to do that.
But, performing energy cultivation techniques can help you fix your energy centers.

How long ago was this, and what have you tried so far?

3 Likes

this was about 5 years ago that this happen and i have been a living ghost lmao. it feels that way after. I have become so aware of everything the universe was within reach and the sun was moving as i stepped. i could remember it giving its energy to me and love and hugs. i could remember the warmth i felt when i would talk to it and love. I felt the light from above. I remember the crown as if the mother had poured unto me blessings to go forth.

1 Like

Cross -reference to related post:

wheeewww what ever spirit i have is very upset and angry at who ever did it harm. man i can feel my body enraged with anger and willing to do whats needed to dissolve what that witch did.

Probably Svetovid:

Edit: Ignore this post. It is Spam.

You need to work on your chakras yourself. Stop being lazy and asking people to do spells. You can do this yourself.
You fucked a sexual vampire. You got drained. OR, she attached a parasite or tether to you. Happens. But if its been five years and you still feel like shit, its because you didnt draw energy back into yourself and clear your energy body. You probably have sluggish chakras or parasites anyway…most ppl do, if they dont maintain their own chakras on the regular.

But spellwork? Nah.

Believe it or not…this site isnt a hire-a-mage site.

2 Likes

Not looking for a mage for hire :joy:

You are right for the most part I respect your honesty. Thank you needed to read that.

Thats a spell-for-hire request. That is what I refer to. We get hundreds of requests to do magic for others constantly.

2 Likes

ok

1 Like

You sound as if you have much to teach. I would assume you do.

1 Like

I do, in certain areas.

I have dealt with chakra and parasite work heavily for years. It is always hard to say no…because I have a rescuer complex and I know how hard the work is for those who know nothing or little about it…yet it comes easy to me.

But…people need to learn, yes. It should be something we direct the inexperienced toward learning.

2 Likes

I wish to learn how ever I can most certainly. I’m going to see if I can get a book or something on it.

1 Like

There is nothing more gratifying than self accomplishing things.

2 Likes

I said this is Spam because nothing happened. I think you just imagined something. You need to continue the relationship if she wants. It will be good for you.

1 Like

Huidini, it might not be.

Why would he continue something that drains him? That is counterintuitive.

1 Like