God's, demons, angels, what is the difference to you?

One of the questions I see on here a lot is people asking the difference of angels, demons, Gods, spirits, Etc.

I’m going to give my personal definition, but I want to see everybody else putting their individual definitions down for these beings that we work with.

Angels.
Angels are the followers of the abrahamic religions oh, for the absolute most part, they have very beneficial goals, and they have conditions to utilizing their power in accordance with your will. I don’t trust Angels very much. Myself and Metatron still have history. That said, Raphael has been a huge help in my life, along with Ariel.

Demons.
So-called demons are spirits that have chosen the way of Anarchy oh, and have decided to forge their own path. Even though there are some of them that are subservient to other demonic entities, none of them are slaves, indeed, most all of them are willing. They help, in my experience, in order to have their presence felt in this world in accordance with my will.

Gods and goddesses.
These egomaniacs tend to be the ones who crave the most attention. Although a lot of them are very much along the lines of being beneficial to the magician, a lot of them have things that they will and will not do. For instance, I was psychically torturing a woman, and Poseidon had serious issues with it. To the point, he stopped helping me and a certain Endeavor until I released the curse.

These are simply my ideals when working with these beings, there are exceptions to every rule, and by no means am I saying that this is the definitive guide.

Let’s see what you guys have to say, what is your difference between these beings?

1 Like