Goddesses & Spiders

One evening I took a shower and saw this strange, orange crab spider under the soap holder and it came to the edge and peeked at me. This spider moved about the bathroom over the course of a month, running at me then stopping as it was perched wherever. It had even once jumped from the mirror frame to the counter while I was there. Then…it disappears.
Last week, I have a rather sensual dream of a dark haired buxom woman and that morning after waking, note that this missing spider was camped out in a glass bowl in my bedroom.
Thoughts? Psycho stalking spider or perhaps a lurking goddess?

3 Likes

There are multiple Goddesses deeply associated with spiders. Could you describe the woman more specifically? (Btw, it’s Autumn/Fall now, so no wonder spiders are creeping into your home).

1 Like

She was curvy, shoulder length wavy dark brown hair, middle aged maybe. Fully clothed…her body language was just a bit seductive is all.

3 Likes

Yes, it’s that time of year but I’ve never seen a crab spider in the house. Wolf spiders, brown recluse…usual ground hunters.

3 Likes

This part made me laugh.

Well it could be bolth yet they could also be the same thing.

What does your gut tell you?

3 Likes

my gut tells me that it is the spirit of Lilith watching me.

2 Likes

Well, the details of your specific goddess, the overall “feeling”, and the subsequent associations with spiders, who is a creator goddesss, a teacher, and a weaver of fate. This is a personal interpretation of course, feel free to google the goddess and see how well you vibe with the whole idea.

In any case, disappearing spiders are a really cool and common aspect of the magical path so if you’re experiencing them chances are whatever you’re doing, it’s working.

2 Likes

Part I:
It’s just about his thoughts, he has to remember his thoughts which occured before that experience happened, because the thoughts are the ones which are creating that experiences. The mind always receives the thoughts and the mind is always working, it never stops, the mind always executes “the orders” which are in the form of the thoughts. The higher beings aren’t independly of us, they exist as long as we exist and as long as those beings are defined by thoughts which are associated with feelings. It’s not such a big surprise why sometimes those beings are saying that they are just a part of the mind. Someone’s mind is different from the mind of another person, which means that when I evoke a being and then when someone evokes another being, (example - the being chosen is Azazel), I evoke my Azazel and that other being evokes his/her Azazel (because my Azazel will not look or act identically as how the Azazel of someone looks and acts and from that point the people are making alone their own conclusion and define Azazel as being x, y, z in their own views) Hahaha, then that means that it has no logic why the people are telling their experiences to others because every experience when it comes about contact with higher being is unique because of the thoughts which are influencing the mind of x,y,z to view the reality; but I still did that, hahaha. The thoughts in my opinion are the same as a higher being (I know that I’m not the single one which considers that). All those magical/spiritual experiences in which you hear, perceive, see, feel things are influenced just because of the thoughts, I’ve experienced that in different ways, I experienced that even with substances, even recently I have 3 experiences from which it could be observed clearly that those experiences were influenced by the thoughts. In fact, I consider that everything is influenced by the thoughts because of the holographic nature of the universe with which is gifted (in which the universe is just a projection of the thoughts).
Part II : If he was aware of the fact that there are godesses associated with spiders and was also aware of a list of godesses and their attributes which are associating with feelings, then the experience it was influenced by that and it would help him to look and research more.

2 Likes

I remember when I first saw the spider I immediately thought Lilith, but wasn’t sure.

2 Likes

Coming to me in brown recluse or wolf spider form would have gotten her squished. Thus, being of odd color and type made me consider extra attention. It’s behavior was also very odd.

1 Like

I see (or at least assume) you like to base everything about magick on psychology, however from this perspective the fact that I am talking to you means that I experience a different being (you) then you do when you observe yourself, since my thoughts, perception and psyche affect the way I see you and thus create an alternative version of you in my subjective universe. However, from an objective perspective (which I am aware is kind of tricky in this subject, but I am gonna use the term anyways), that does not mean that if your siblings or close friends talk to you they are talking to a different person.
You see, if I smell a specific food I might say it smells delicious and you might say you are disgusted by it’s smell. However, from an objective perspective, this doesn’t mean we are smelling two different dishes (- although from a theoretical and psychological perspective it might be considered so). The same could be said about entities.

1 Like

Wrong :slight_smile: , in my opinion everything is based on that (everything that happens around us). Even as I went to school today and returned and yesterday I had different experiences which are proving to me the fact that everything is just a projection of the thoughts :slight_smile: I apply that principle to everything. By detailing the experiences it would be useless because every experience is unique and I might attract hypocrisy and hate from others because if you try to explain something to someone to help him/her and then you still try the 2nd time and your still persisting with that like a true jesus (reffering to the fact that it’s depicted in the bible that jesus sacrificed himself for us), that person will say that you have something personal with him/her and will start to hate you.

Yeah, in my opinion this is true.[quote=“RaimvdallRetsiela, post:11, topic:47114”]
that does not mean that if your siblings or close friends talk to you they are talking to a different person.
[/quote]
In my opinion, I don’t agree with that because always the way someone pictures himself being and which is his true form is different from the way another person pictures the same person. You’ll never see the most bad/evil people which didn’t realise that they did something extremely wrong as considering themselves an antihero of some sorts, they’ll always think and consider themselves as being the good guys by justifying their actions and etc.

No, there we are “feeling” 2 different smells.[quote=“RaimvdallRetsiela, post:11, topic:47114”]
However, from an objective perspective, this doesn’t mean we are smelling two different dishes (- although from a theoretical and psychological perspective it might be considered so).
[/quote]

I say again or maybe I didn’t mention that, my reality is different from your reality because of our thoughts which are associated to different feelings, etc. Well, that means that I can’t justify the fact that you are real or you can’t justify the fact that I’m real.

1 Like