Goddess Astaroth Channeling

Hello dear fourm
I recently being stuck in muslim family and me and my twin brother are all the time in a shared room also My Astal senes and not developed and I need a communication with LADY ASTAROTH
I can Invoke her my self 3 months later when I can get out of this shit house I live but for now I need a emergency communication with her so let me ask :
IS THERE ANY ONE WHO WOULD CHANNEL HER FOR ME?!

Why not connect on the internal level, pretend to go to bed, draw his sigil on your hand (or memorize it line for line) and keep repeating Astaroths enn, or the goddess Astartes mantra. Its friday, its Venus, its her day! You are the temple

3 Likes

Create an astral temple And like what was said ^^ invoke her in to your temple. Requires no tools other than your mind/imagination and willingness.

1 Like

I always keep a astral alter/temple. It should help with your troubles none the less.

I can,write me ur question.

2 Likes

Having been in a similar situation, around people I couldn’t do anything around in close proximity with shitty senses I can say that if you have the unshakable will/ desperation to keep whispering an enn all night they will show up loudly and your inner hearing should be able to pick it up.