God Under Development *,*

Hi there, My witch name is The Fallen Human and i am 25 years old, (i chose it, in honor of Lucifer, The Fallen Angel). I am not sure what type of magic i am into, due to being a newbie to witchcraft. I’ve seen witches who are into Hoodoo, Voodoo, Wicca, pagan, or LHP … etc. I am actually not familiar with the different practices out there, but i listed what i know a little bit of background about. With that being said, i think i fell into the left hand path (as long as i can be honored to work with Lucifer, i am happy).

To give u a little bit of background: Since i was young, i had passion and interest in the spirit world, and maybe i did because of my previous religion, which is Islam. As we all know Islam and a lot of other religions forbid magic practices. That, was used to make a lot of people scared that they will be haunted and tortured if they do try to contact the (gods/spirits/demons). So, living in the middle east have never gave me the chance or strength to explore this craft/path due to the consequences of doing so.

Currently: I live in the U.S and living here has given me the opportunity to buy books and tools that i would have never been able to buy if i lived where i grew up. Furthermore, I am not sure what to categorize myself into (as to my practice) because i have only done two spells (love, and petition spell). Also i have meditated through the use of Lucifer’s sigil and enn once (yesterday).

Meditation: I have seen a lot of articles, threads, and YouTube videos that explained how to meditate and they were all a bit different in technique but had the same goal. However, i stumbled on a YouTube video (uploaded by: Black Witch Coven) which explained how to connect with Lucifer and build a connection without a ceremonial ritual. So, because i don’t have the full strength/Courage and knowledge that i need in order to conduct a ceremonial ritual, i found the steps in that video pretty easy and simple. Savannah’s (the video up-loader) steps from what i understood and little bit of addition from my part: (1) Black candle on a table (didn’t use the altar because i couldn’t), (2) Five white candles put in different spots throughout the room to have a little more lighting, (3) carved Lucifer’s sigil on the black candle, (4) drawn Lucifer’s sigil on piece of paper, (5) Lit some Copal incense to cleanse the room and all candles and the tool used to carve the sigil on the candle from any negative energy, (6) Recited Lucifer’s Enn while gazing at the sigil (108 times if not more).

Emotional/Mental State before the meditation: I was a bit nervous or afraid before i did it. Because i have never done it and I wasn’t sure if i should’ve used my altar cloth (because it has a pentagram on it: Baphomet altar cloth) or if i should’ve dressed the black candle with a drop or two of my blood as a sign of respect and of me wanting to build a relationship with Lord Lucifer. Results: While i was doing the meditation the room started to feel a little bit more quieter and thicker. Also, my voice was becoming more stronger or lets say thicker. I was impressed when i felt the energy and power while chanting Lucifer’s Enn in my voice (because i was not doing it intentionally). Furthermore, while gazing at the sigil i started to see his sigil get Bolder (in a flashy way but i am not sure if it was flashing) and sometimes the lines in the sigil mixed together for at least couple seconds. When that happened, I closed my eyes and asked “lucifer are u here?” “if thats you please show me ur sigil” Because from what i read and seen there is a lot of djinn trickster who might pretend and from what i know they can’t show another demons sigil. Then, I closed my eyes and looked up while their closed and saw his sigil as if it was glowing for seconds in goldy’ish color. Suddenly, out of no where i felt the need and desire to just start talking and say why i was doing this, which was (i wanted to know if he would like to work with me and be my light, guider, partner, and protector). Also, I offered to honor our our new friendship and alliance if he accepts to have with me, by doing that once every month on an specific date that i chose. At the end, the candle was half way burned, so in his honor i decided to keep it lit, till it gonna be almost burned fully at least, while i was chanting the Enn, and when it was almost gonna burn I said “it is done and thank you for coming” and extinguished it. I felt my feet and legs heavy, but my body (don’t get wrong but i think because of how much i was overwhelmed with the power of his energy, if he truly was there and that was not my imagination fooling me with information i read). I was light and a bit tired but so happy.

Note: i know this was supposed to be an introduction thread, but i was like sharing my experience is kinda appropriate i hope. I am really excited to be part of this community.

Questions:

• whats your opinion on my experience?
  • should i offer blood next time? Also, do you think Lucifer was really there?
  • did he really show me his sigil or was it because i was gazing at his sigil for so long i started seeing it?
  • Where should i go now?

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

I would say you had a pretty good experience. The only downfall I see with newbies is that they need some sort of physical sign Otherwise they give up and just move onto the next.

I think that now that you have started this and it seems to me that you’ve made I sort of unwritten agreement to honor this every 30 days, then please do so. I otherwise they give up and just move onto the next.

I think that now that you have started this and it seems to me that you’ve made I sort of unwritten agreement to honor this every 30 days, then please do so.

As stated above I don’t fall into that trap. The offering of blood is really up to you, what’s your comfort level? I typically save something like that for the serious stuff.

I think it’s a bit of both, when you start a lightbulb long enough when you close your eyes all you see is a bright white light but eventually it fades, if you’re able to hold that image for a longer period of time then I would Guess you have formed a pretty strong connection and it’s a good thing.

Where should you go now?

Anywhere you want, no one can decide this but you.
In my opinion, and just my opinion if you want that connection with Lucifer start reading everything you can about him from his many different sources as you can.
Speak to him whenever you have the opportunity, he’s always listening. He will guide you if you truly listen.

@aprentiz Well, when i made that some sort of unwritten agreement i did because of how much happy i was and the overwhelming feeling that i felt. However, i am not regretting doing so, but i just forgot to mention a duration or time limit. To me, i don’t want an specific duration, but i want it, to be a gesture of honoring and respect from me not a mandatory thing that sounds like a pact when i am not ready to make a pact yet (verbally or written). I just wanted to start a connection to build a relationship. So, what should i do now? does this mean to honor our relationship i have to do it for life? and if i didn’t is the consequence are the same as someone who doesn’t honor a written pact?

• Also, I was wondering since this ritual if i may call it that is not a serious matter to offer drops of blood for. Do you think wine and a cigarette with specific incense that Lucifer like, will satisfy as an offering? if yes, then how could hey drink it will he have to possess me to do so? if yes, is he gonna leave my body as soon as he is done or there is something i need to say for him to leave?

If anyone has the knowledge to answer my questions, please feel free to engage.