God paradoxes The Devil's Advocate strikes again!

Feel free to debate any of the points made if you like.

omnipotence paradox. Lucifer doesn’t need to be Omnipotent but he’s certainly close enough for what is needed.

can he create a rock so heavy he can’t lift it?

lucifer is omnipotent within the set rules of the physical universe he can use loopholes in the universal legal system and bend the rules to the point of almost breaking.

he can create a rock but he will do it over the natural course of time required and within the system of nature following the recipe of required conditions. for example limestone through millions of years of sediment buildup.

he can create a rock he can’t lift but still lift it at the same time but only in the realm of thought. the realm of thought is under no obligation to make logical sense, this is proven by the sheer infinite number of illogical thoughts people have on a daily basis.

9 Likes

I really like how the first image is pretty much cut and dry no room for bs lol

4 Likes

All the people I’ve known who were praying and loyal to God have all suffered… I feel like He wants you to go through suffering like he did with Job (bible)… he tested Job by letting Satan ruin his life to see if he were still humble to God and he was, just like Jesus Christ, God didn’t come to immediately rescue Jesus when he got tempted by Satan… those who pray and possibly worship lucifer get immediate answers as lucifer responds almost every time and according to the bible, if you worship lucifer you will get a better life… I think of it as lucifer wants partnership with you, not necessarily worship him… I know it has got nothing to do almost with the post but I just wanted to share this :wink:

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing this, I agree fully with “to test us” !!!

1 Like

If the biblical god knew everything he would know how we would respond. So no need to test us though. The only other conclusion is that the biblical god is a sadist, or not all knowing. And if you remember the book of Job then you know that the adversary actually won that bet!
Which proves 2 things that the biblical god is both not all knowing and a sadist. So why did the adversary make that bet and why did the biblical god agree to it?
And in my last devils advocate post I covered the garden of Eden being proof that the biblical god is not all knowing. Behold the Devil's Advocate I am
But these are all myths created by man anyway. They exist only in the realm of thought and fiction.

3 Likes

On a another thread which was recently shut down due to politics and rightfully so because it had nothing to do with the topic, I noticed something that was relevant to my post here.

3 Likes

Which is why I work with lucifer, he considers everybody important and he has got nothing to hide… just got his reputation butchered by the bible and those who are Christians and do no deeper research than the surface of the bible and religion, makes them think lucifer is always dodgy but it’s completely the other way around …

1 Like

Ok so let’s pretend God knows how we would respond, does he want to just test us (while knowing how we would respond) to pass with a gateway to heaven? What if God thinks it’s necessary to go through a test, what if “test” or “tests” are tools to God to make us pass and go to heaven? This is hard to understand, is ordinary human life just a life that needs to go through tests all the time? Is life meant to be hard and not choose the LHP? He knows how we would respond, but does he really need us to struggle in life? So life according to Him should be struggled…

If He knows the future of Himself testing us, then he just chooses who goes to heaven and who doesn’t? Wtf? I find that very unfair. Either that or He is not all knowing…

2 Likes

There is no test my friend, life just sucks sometimes. If you stop to consider that the biblical god is in fact a tyrannical narcissistic, psychopathic, megalomaniac. You will then understand what the bible means by us being created in his image and why the devil would have made the choice to rebel against him. But that’s all mythology and none of it is real. The real situation is much different.

The real situation
We exist in absolute chaos and from chaos spontaneously emerges order. The past present and future are all complete and finished. There is no linear time and every variable and possible future past and present all exist simultaneously through infinity and eternity. It is only our perception that gives it any form or meaning. If given red or blue you could choose red but at the same time you also choose blue but you don’t perceive the blue choice you only see the red and you are completely unaware that yellow was also a choice and that you had chosen it as well. The only choice you really make is which one to experience. This is how the simulation is run.

2 Likes

God is a concept. But Lucifer definetly rebelled against something nasty. That wants to merge into one consciousness with everything​:joy::joy:

1 Like

So i can for example work with lucifer when he was an angel? Can you elaborate on “there is no test”?

There is no test, as in nobody is testing you but yourself . life is not a test it’s an experience. An experience you have already lived out. You perceive it as happening right now in the present because that’s the way one experiences something.

2 Likes