God as a egregore, or hive mind

right after I read RO’s modern goetic magic I had a couple of questions about the first father. I was curious if he was actually as he was depicted: eternal, all powerful, and the creator of mankind.

here is the response I got(cutting out the part in the beginning because it is not the part that is relevant to the post)

“…Yes parts of me have seen life, and met adventures, and sometimes met them well. and away in the still cloudier past, the threads that make me up can be traced by fancy into the bosoms of thousands and millions of ascendants.”

so this means(according to the spirit) either
A)the first father is an egregore (though I feel this isn’t what it meant)

B)he is literally “made” of those who ascended. think of in terms of the transhumanist idea of linking a couple humans into a collective mind(one of the ideas of the singularity). this makes sense given angels love of order and societal advancement(hey maybe cleanliness is next to godliness lol). I remember reading one of Edgar Cayce’s NDE(I think it was his first) where he saw god depicted as “a mandala of human souls”

I would love to get your perspectives on the matter.

[quote=“Icarus, post:1, topic:4451”]right after I read RO’s modern goetic magic I had a couple of questions about the first father. I was curious if he was actually as he was depicted: eternal, all powerful, and the creator of mankind.

here is the response I got(cutting out the part in the beginning because it is not the part that is relevant to the post)

“…Yes parts of me have seen life, and met adventures, and sometimes met them well. and away in the still cloudier past, the threads that make me up can be traced by fancy into the bosoms of thousands and millions of ascendants.”

so this means(according to the spirit) either
A)the first father is an egregore (though I feel this isn’t what it meant)

B)he is literally “made” of those who ascended. think of in terms of the transhumanist idea of linking a couple humans into a collective mind(one of the ideas of the singularity). this makes sense given angels love of order and societal advancement(hey maybe cleanliness is next to godliness lol). I remember reading one of Edgar Cayce’s NDE(I think it was his first) where he saw god depicted as “a mandala of human souls”

I would love to get your perspectives on the matter.[/quote]

Exactly, the “Ketherization” of the souls…the Nirvana…
Avoid transhumanism…a Black Lord Avoids that…