Goat man in the shadows

I started talking about this in the other thread so I am going to spill it out here hopefully I don’t sound nuts. I keep seeing this 12 foot tall goat man with yellow eyes and black wings he is always hiding in the dark. right now I am in my living room and I can feel him watching me in the hallway and in my bedroom which is pure dark right now. I keep sensing him I think it’s Azazel or Satan himself. and when I close my eyes to meditate I see him.

please explain this shit who is it?

2 Likes

Ever heard of Baphomet?

And no Baphomet and Satan are not the same. They are two completely different beings

2 Likes

I never thought of baphomet as a deity or actual demon though. unless he is? just familiar with his use in the church of Satan.

Yea he’s real, first spirit that tried to contact me tbh

2 Likes

well maybe azazel or Satan have sent him to guard me since that seems to be what he’s doing.

He moves independently of other beings @LucifugeAzazel.
He came to you of his own accord.
And he is a Deity lol

One of the main ones of black magic

2 Likes

@Micah I thought of Pan at first, however considering the size and the description Baphomet is a likelier candidate. Never worked with Pan though but Pan indeed has a similar appearance from what I know about him.

2 Likes

I have been asking for knowledge of Black Magick so maybe that’s why he came to me.

1 Like

it doesn’t feel like pan because I sense pure darkness and that it’s from the infernal realm.

a lot of ppl view him as just a symbol of the church of satan so that’s what I thought.

1 Like

according to my ouija board Baphomet is here to teach me Black Magick and he said he is not Satan and he is his own deity. :goat:

2 Likes

would-ya-look-wg2t1y

:joy::joy::joy::ok_hand:

1 Like

:joy::joy: the goat of Sabbath is finally in your house… Work with him he is great…

1 Like

Similar situation i found myself in after summoning. After time I’ve come to believe the spirits acted in this way as a means to provoke success and progress. Specifically action.

1 Like