"Gnostic Anarchy"

Since this subject was beginning to spam another thread, I opened a new one. Enjoy.

Sunas:

“If you all speak so much and know so much why on earth you continue to speak of GoDs ? ? I am new here i don’t want to disrespect anyone but, Gods ? Really ? The Dark Gods…my Goodness…where this goes.
Gnostic Anarchy is the religion all humans should have. If they had the minds to understand that there oughta be no religions at all i wouldn’t be saying this, but since only one in 10 millions can understand it, i will tell you again, there oughta be no religions and if there was to be a religion all humans should utilize, it oughta be the one i just said, Agnostic Anarchy.
Why ? Why you ask, okay. Because you put titles on persons and things, because you put labels on actions and cautions, because you don’t understand who you are. What you are made of, where you belong and what is all this that surrounds you are questions that most humans don’t know how to answer, therefore they invent, with invention came religion. The worst invention any human could ever had, if humans hadn’t invented religions you could still be now here speaking on this forum, but you would not speak of Gods, you would still speak of groups of cult but you would not be speaking of the left path or the right path or any path at all. You always need to complicate when there is nothing complicated about the matter.
Matter…
This group, from the much i know from them are actually into something…
Are you all into something ? Or just, playing a game ? You ougtha know that with this kind of arts, there is no playing. Either you want it, or you don’t.”

WrithingParasite:

"‘If you all speak so much and know so much why on earth you continue to speak of GoDs ?’

Many Inorganic Beings offer the keys towards the Trans-Migration of the Soul. Though those keys may be only a part of the whole, when those individual pieces come together to form the whole, then true knowledge is accessed.

‘Gnostic Anarchy’

You haven’t elaborated on what you mean by those words at all. What is Gnostic Anarchy? The shunning of the physical and embracing of the spiritual and then destroying it to build something else? Anarchy as a system is useless since it only destroys everything and those people who destroyed it have no idea how to rebuild from the ashes.

‘i will tell you again, there oughta be no religions’

The Seven-Fold Sinister Way is not a religion, it’s a detailed path towards literal Adeptship and Mastery. There are no rules or dogma. At all. I would insist that you look into the various writings by those associated with the Order of Nine Angles.

‘…you would not be speaking of the left path or the right path or any path at all.’

That is not true at all. A human’s psyche is trained to find the duality in the world around them. Some will believe that they need to be absorbed into the Universe where they came from and some will seek to externalize themselves.

‘This group, from the much i know from them are actually into something…
Are you all into something ? Or just, playing a game ? You ougtha know that with this kind of arts, there is no playing. Either you want it, or you don’t.’

I know they are into many things as well. And they are not playing a game. I know many of us on this forum are into something as well. And I assure you, they are not playing a game. But, I can tell you one thing that’s similar between the Order of Nine Angles and those on this forum, they want it more than you know.

Besides all of that, learn to write a sentence. This is a serious forum.

And finally, we are not here to discuss the semantics of the upbringing of religion in this thread. We are discussing the Seven-Fold Sinister Way and dispelling rumors about true esoteric arts. And by definition, you are trolling."

Sunas:

“What is a religion, if not a path for humans to follow.
What is a God, if not a specific kind of energy in its whole.
Chaos and Anarchy are different things, but just like you said and very well, Anarchy means to create so it can be destroyed. At what purpose you say ? It can’t be done you say ? Experimenting, if it would not be for experimenting humans would have not evolved to what they are today, experimenting is part of an Anarchic system. Those who create once, can certainly create again.
Why are You telling me to write a proper sentence if you yourself don’t even know where is the origin of the language that humans speak, specifically yours too. English is not and never was my mother tongue, so it is quite normal i don’t write it or speak perfectly, but so also no one who has it as a mother tongues does. As every human is bound to fail one time or another.
Do you know what is that was created to stop humans from fully understanding ? To give humans the duality of existence. Yes and No, Left Brain Side, Right Brain side. IF it were to be One brain only, you would know of what i am speaking about. No i am not saying i only have one side of the brain, i am saying though that for some humans in the entire history of mankind, that was somehow, possible. For them to join these two sides in one and to aknowledge what very few humans have aknowledged.”

WrithingParasite (new response):

"‘What is a religion, if not a path for humans to follow.’

A religion is a specific set of beliefs, or dogma if you will. Thus your “Gnostic Anarchy” is just another religion. Though you do say there should be no religions.

‘… but just like you said and very well, Anarchy means to create so it can be destroyed.’

That’s not what I said. For Anarchists, it does seem to be a very large belief that the current system must be destroyed in order to rebuild from the ashes. This is a very inefficient way to achieve a better society. Though I am aware that there are Anarchists attempting to divorce from those ideals.

‘…if you yourself don’t even know where is the origin of the language that humans speak…’

Humans needed a way to categorize the world around them, so they associated various signs and sounds to certain parts of the world. This is the beginning of language and is prevalent all over the world and in various animal species. English is a derivative of various languages including: Latin, German, Old Norse and French. It is still a growing language, keep in mind.

‘…so it is quite normal i don’t write it or speak perfectly…’

I wasn’t asking for perfection, but you obviously know the basics of formulating a sentence, as your other posts show. You just didn’t do it in your first post in this thread.

‘…Left Brain Side, Right Brain side. IF it were to be One brain only, you would know of what i am speaking about.’

The two hemispheres of the brain are essential to daily life as many studies has shown. Since not only do animals outside of humans have this same feature, it shows that this is independent of the human experience.

(Source: Halpern et al. 2005 “Lateralization of the Vertebrate Brain: Taking the Side of Model Systems” The Journal of Neuroscience.25(45): 10351-10357)

Also, what you just wrote straight out says that you don’t even know what you’re talking about. Since you don’t have “one brain”, you can’t even understand what you’re talking about.

‘No i am not saying i only have one side of the brain, i am saying though that for some humans in the entire history of mankind, that was somehow, possible.’

That clarifies and helps my comment above about your lack of understanding about your subject.

Also, I’d like to see some evidence of these humans who have achieved ‘one brain’."

I do not like spam. If Sunas wishes to continue this discussion, the invitation is open.

I said, if there oughta be one, it would be that one but yes i think there should be none, Religion of course.
Too much to speak about and i really just don’t care, because you say i lack understanding in the matter. Well i don’t really care about to explain why i am going to say this, but you are wrong.
I am not human.
And No! I will not comment.
Further more, to develop all this you are writing it means that i would have to dwell in all the bullshit you humans are involved, which i really don’t want to. There were humans who connected their both hemispheres of the brain achieving things that still today are not quiet yet understood.
Can only say one thing more, Anarchy is only one more label, to something you are still yet to understand. I rather have Chaos. I like him better

[quote=“sunas, post:2, topic:1272”]I said, if there oughta be one, it would be that one but yes i think there should be none, Religion of course.
Too much to speak about and i really just don’t care, because you say i lack understanding in the matter. Well i don’t really care about to explain why i am going to say this, but you are wrong.
I am not human.
And No! I will not comment.
Further more, to develop all this you are writing it means that i would have to dwell in all the bullshit you humans are involved, which i really don’t want to. There were humans who connected their both hemispheres of the brain achieving things that still today are not quiet yet understood.
Can only say one thing more, Anarchy is only one more label, to something you are still yet to understand. I rather have Chaos. I like him better[/quote]

Sooo your more than human and you’d have to dumb yourself down to explain your argument to us mere mortals?? Just talk to your pets bro, they’re better listeners and not nearly as judgemental.

“I said, if there oughta be one, it would be that one but yes i think there should be none, Religion of course.”

And still, you’ve yet to explain what Gnostic Anarchy is.

“Too much to speak about and i really just don’t care, because you say i lack understanding in the matter. Well i don’t really care about to explain why i am going to say this, but you are wrong.”

So, because I disagree with you, you’re giving up? That’s very human of you.

“I am not human.”

Any evidence towards that?

“Further more, to develop all this you are writing it means that i would have to dwell in all the bullshit you humans are involved, which i really don’t want to”

You came to a forum, filled with humans. Since you’re, “not human,” you should be able to have seen that there would be people disagreeing with you.

“I rather have Chaos. I like him better.”

Yet another label. It seems you still dwell in the human world of labels and have not gone beyond it.

By your facebook profile you seem very human Suna.

(Yes, i am a Stalker)

I am a human, and i have no problem admitting that i am possessed by a Demon. So yes sometimes it is possible that whoever writes in here or speaks in my life, its just not me.
It is me now writing, but i have it here with me, it is always inside of me…not taking control of me, but within me. Sometimes it just takes full control…
She says that to your replies, the only thing she has to say is, i couldn’t care less. ----->You are right, we also have labels, rules and what one could call a society…so it is rather normal that whenever in here with humans, i label a lot of things…because it is the way it has been for millenia. <------ her writing…

Does that demon play videogame 2player with you?

ROFLMAO!!!

I don’t play videogames for sometime now :wink: sorry about that…
But she does a lot of things with me yes, you doubt that then you are really doing nothing here on this forum . . just dabbling and putting yourself into things you don’t really want to.

I asked you a question.

And i answered it :wink:

Who? You or the demon?

I did…not her. You want her to answer you ?

What is her name?

Anksha, but honestly…one letter is missing, but that is indeed her name.

Now im interested to know why you wanted her name :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh boy this isn’t going to turn into another fluffy thread is it guys? But yeah if you have a demons name you can make a sigil and evoke it.

Give it a shot, i had permission… it is Ankesha… Good Luck! aha uii…fluffy all around! might hurt though…
give it a shot…
She 's willing to…

Yep Defectron, I hope you see why I decided to pull this out of the Satanism forum.

This will end badly.