Glooms and faint mists

Anyone know what the heck this is?

Sometimes, I’m in a room, and there’s a weird gloomy darkness. All the lights are on, but it’s way darker in the room than it should be.

Other times, it seems the room is filled with a slight mist or fog, just enough to be noticeable. Makes it slightly difficult to see. You’d think it’s something wrong with my eyes, but other people comment on it as well. (I’ve been punched in the head so hard, everything whited out, but it wasn’t like that)

4 Likes

[quote=“The Cusp, post:1, topic:8715”]Anyone know what the heck this is?

Sometimes, I’m in a room, and there’s a weird gloomy darkness. All the lights are on, but it’s way darker in the room than it should be.

Other times, it seems the room is filled with a slight mist or fog, just enough to be noticeable. Makes it slightly difficult to see. You’d think it’s something wrong with my eyes, but other people comment on it as well. (I’ve been punched in the head so hard, everything whited out, but it wasn’t like that)[/quote]
Maybe something from a spiritual or other realm just before my grandmother passed away we could all see a white fog in her room after she passed it left. But we could all see it even the non magick folks could.

1 Like

I don’t know what it is, I do know it’s happened to me a lot, the mist not so much but sometimes things will take on a kind of aura, like someone took the “glwing edges” filter from Photoshop and applied it to reality.

I usually take these as a good omen, that whatever piece of work I’m about to do is going to be a success.

Best guess, some kind of etheric overlap from other realms, or the etheric energy in the room charging up, ready.

1 Like

I’ve posted a couple of times that I see white smoke when I black mirror scry. I can actually see it any time when I relax my gaze, but it’s solid and three dimensional in a dimly lit environment. And it looks every bit, and acts every bit, like smoke. Sometimes it comes from the mirror, but usually from my right. Always, and only, from the right. I can’t remember it ever coming from the left and moving towards the right. I wish I knew what it is, and what I could do with it. Assuming, of course, that I would know how to make it do anything.

I think any meditation, or meditation like exercises, opens us up to things beyond our three dimensions of normal human perception. I keep assuming at some point I’ll get beyond this plateau and find out what it is. In my case, I don’t think anyone else would see it.

1 Like

Sounds like some form of manifestation. I’m seeing a lesser spirit, what some people would call a ghost.
I agree with ariana, definitely a spirit of a deceased person.

Is there any kind of scent accompanying it?

When I get the glowing aura thing, there’s a smell like, kind of hard to describe but like electricity, some kind of big transformer or something, but sharper, almost more lemon-y.

1 Like

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:6, topic:8715”]Is there any kind of scent accompanying it?

When I get the glowing aura thing, there’s a smell like, kind of hard to describe but like electricity, some kind of big transformer or something, but sharper, almost more lemon-y.[/quote]

I don’t think so? Like I said, I can see it any time, it’s just at it’s most clear, and “real” looking in a dim environment. Since I burn incense when I scry, I don’t notice any other scents.

My working theory, at this time, is that I’m seeing spirits, but my inner sight isn’t developed enough to give it form.

1 Like

Just was outside tonight, in near dark conditions. Saw my aura like I’ve never seen. It was smoke. Plain as can be. What’s up with this? All I’ve seen before is light and colors.

1 Like

Following bmoa or no?

I particularly don’t like such manifestations. It occurred to me several times years ago almost exactly as you described, more precisely as a gloomy cloud hovering the room, it was like something covering the light and this cloud used to follow me everywhere. At that time I was under an attack but I didn’t know till somebody warned me.