Glitches in the system

My teacher said something, and it made me think, i think everyone here on BALG is a “glitch in the system” , i mean , we managed to break free from the xians “god” matrix and with our belief and power intact too!

4 Likes

Wanna elaborate more on “glitches”? If you are so kind

Um…no. There was nothing for me to break free of.

4 Likes

He does imply that Yehofucknutza is in control of the universe and therefore us not being under his thumb is somehow an error.

Never seen anyone speak of a “glitch” before.

3 Likes

Yeah, the metaphor doesn’t really apply to me though. Unlike quite a few on this forum, I have never been involved in Christianity so there is really nothing for me to struggle against. I’ve never had to “break out” of anything.

5 Likes

Oh wow you weren’t taken to church as a child?

I agree that " the system" isn’t in Christian context for me either.

1 Like

Nope, no church for me, though I did sit through a service or two whenever I spent the weekend at my best friend’s house because his family went regularly. It was nothing to me though, like waiting for your friend to get off work.

2 Likes

Lucky you.

Even being brought up in it. Going to service each weekend or Friday night and weekend, (depending on which parent I was with.) was mind numbing for me from the very beginning.

1 Like

I’m guessing one is one parent Jewish?

Or Seventh Day Adventist or Messianic?

1 Like

About “breaking free” from the xtian god… How can I break free of something I never believed in the first place?

I mean, my parents and especially grandma has brought me to church, but I never bought into the whole “loving and caring omnigod in the sky who never does wrong”. It seems to good to be true.

I think we all here broke out of atheism, if not a religion. Because we have experiential evidence that spirits are real and that there’s life after death and that we can attain power and new levels of wisdom. It gives us purpose and goals to work toward and achievements. And an enjoyment of life. We have maps and methods to improve our lives with this sprituality.

Plus fun relationships and getting to know and learn from other more evolved beings in different dimensions xD

1 Like

^This. It’s true that I was an atheist when I was little. I simply refused to believe in anything but science. Until I spoke with Death herself in a dream and then a few years later healed my pains through summoning a goddess by Chaos magic. I felt a lot more fulfilled after the healing happened.

2 Likes

He bailed so i’m not sure if he reads the forums anymore.
I can get the whole System thing they are referring too but it wasn’t very strong for me. I still have moments of wondering but it’s more academic wonder than belief or fear wonder. Specially after speaking to other Deities and Daemons that actually Talk Back to you lol.

2 Likes

Mhmm.

1 Like

Bingo! Messianic Jewish. I still try to wrap my head around that one.

1 Like

Correct

Basically Christianity with as much Jewish flavor as they can throw in. :joy:

1 Like

You got it, that was exactly what it was like!

1 Like