Glasya Labolas - your stories

I searched for this amazing spirit and there are a lot of topics which are telling successful stories about him.
I just want to bring attention to Glasya Labolas once more - has anyone had a recent successful experience with this spirit, and is willing to share it?
Fell free to share it. Greatly appreciated.

8 Likes

I was constantly thinking about glasya labolas as he would be perfect to work with. I never summoned a demon before but this time of my life I want revenge. I was reading about him intensely. I believe that he put me to sleep just now and during my 45 min sleep I was thinking about him all the time like I was connecting with him naturally in my theta state. He wants to work with me I think I am falling in love with him because I am fascinated by him😍 I am waiting for the new moon for my ritual

4 Likes

Great Ivi! that’s totally cool! The moon this time is very powerful cause is influenced by the big Sabbath.

1 Like

I dreamed of glasya labolas last night he showed me that he is very fast in his working and that he can make anything possible he really wants to partner with me :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I started working with him exactly one month ago. I’ll definitely give an update when there is such.

3 Likes

I only met him once so far, during some kind of “work project”. To that time I had no names on my list that I would’ve considered “throw under the bus”-worthy, so I had absolutely nothing to do for him.
He insisted about receiving a name to take “care” of, it was kinda his condition to help me out with my cute little long term project.
So I told him the name of someone I didn’t care THAT much about but who annoyed me enough to have no bad feelings about an “accidental” push down the stairs,so to speak.

Interestingly enough Glasya-Labolas didn’t kill the target on the spot but he created an aura around it that made people really aggressive towards said target to a point where someone told me that he was willing to strangle that person in her sleep, although he couldn’t explain to himself why he felt like this all of a sudden. The effect didn’t last long, but it was only a sample of what he is able to do. From that time on I knew that Glasya-Labolas works absolutely effective and fast and that he lives up to his name.

10 Likes

Thanks, interesting experience you got!
I don’t want the death of my target, or more precisely, my deal was this person to fulfull a certain my condition or to die. I guess it will take more time if it is possible.
If it is not possible, I don’t know. I guess the outcome for the target will not be good.
I know that Glasya Labolas is a mind influencer as well. He can make certain things to happen.

5 Likes

What a wonderful experience thanks for sharing my love keeps growing for him :heart_eyes: what an awesome entity
Not only does he kill he can help make friends and he can assist you with your past and future

4 Likes

I need MUCH revenge on a few people that decided to try to run my daughter off the road. I feel drawn to Lucifer, & Glasya Labolas as far as this goes. Is there a pathworking for him? How does a person work with him? Or is there some place I can read more about him than just little bits here 'n there?

2 Likes

The only thing I’ve found to work with Glasya is in Demons of Magick. Does anyone know of other ways?

I will use demons of Magick too but if you want a different ritual I found this thread

You can use the sigil method some yellow candles rosemary…

6 Likes

This was an incredible thread, thanks so much for leading me to it.

2 Likes

HE helped me to learn a lot more about philosophy-and gave someone a near death experience for me :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Hey @A_Pariah. So could you actually “see” him and “hear” him?

Yes, I could. We shook hands by the end of our conversation, like a business agreement

3 Likes