Glasya-Labolas for Baneful Magick

Cool. Not obsessing, just checking in every now and then. Curious about vampirism and astral attacks, though. Any good sources? I’ve got a book on qigong that covers something similar.

1 Like

Akhkharu and the Gates of Dozak by Michael W. Ford are a good starting point and of course the Black Magick course by E.A. Koetting.

4 Likes

@joherb_theo There’s a book called Magickal Protection by Damon Brand. There’s a Sword Banishing you can do twice a day, & a Master Protection ritual. Might want to try those.

4 Likes

I changed the photo for the complete name and birth date, i putted in the Center of the pentagrama and burned. There is problem in not using photos? A member of the group when canalized Lúcifer Said that she seems sucess in my revenge.

1 Like

I shouldn’t think so.

Mmm…

If the target survives, it kind of defeats the purpose. @anon5929257

1 Like

I wanted some months ago to call on Glasya-Labolas to cause a huge bloodshed where I do live and I was picturing in my mind how an armed massacre would take place and erase the ones who I don’t like. I don’t remember if I called on him or not, but I strongly intended to. The same day or the next day the mosque shooting from new zeeland happened and I randomly found about this when I saw the video with the shooting appearing in my reccomandation on youtube.
Coincidence or a sign of what Glasya-Labolas can do?

And your point is?? Do I know you for you to go so far out of your way to do this ? Who is to say I didn’t want part of this result??

I’m actually with you on this, and I meant no offence at all. I just meant that in general, targets are expected to die.

2 Likes

He will.His life is like final destination the movie at the moment. I was tormented by a group of men. The main one is my main target. He is near dead . The rest are mainly gone. Car crashes, hangings, suicides.

5 Likes

E A koetings anthology 3 would not be with out it

Hey, I know I’m a little late but what was the book on qigong which covers astral attacks?

I cant even do that

I am seeing it as series

Can u help me what to visualize

Visualize a snapshot of the end result: Think of it as a Polaroid snapshot of what you want the have happen: a dead corpse on a floor or covered by leaves, bloated and rotting in the woods. Just imagine that snapshot. No narrative needed.

My own experience with Glasya-Labolas is that he is the first step: Weaken your target by asking him to make the target extremely sick - and you can certainly weaponize COVID or the flu this time of year. When sickness is achieved, then ask Forcalor for the ending, but more power to you if Glasya-Labolas can do it all.

5 Likes

I asked Glasya Labolas for help and was given strong signals all was in place. But then, the person I was trying to protect got hurt by the people I asked Glasya Labolas to …handle. So, that’s pending I guess but magick aside we’ve found a human (the person’s friend actually) to help handle the situation and I’m grateful if Glasya Labolas had anything to do with it.

In response to @Sargonath, you’ve made me wonder if the humans are the “first step” and Glasya Labolas will later finish the deed.

Edit: This is following an Amaymon ritual (Samhain) when I literally asked him to show me shadow-aspects of myself. Realizing I am willing to this (for someone important to me) is part of his teaching he told me. I used to believe lives should be equally valued, but that is ignorance. There are some lives I value more than others and I will do whatever it takes to protect them.

2 Likes

Actually, that is a brilliant insight. You might be right.

2 Likes

Yes it is right

I like it

1 Like

Since glasya labolas is author of slaughter
I decided to call glasya labolas since he is the author of slaughter and he will aid forcalor and andras

I have already drew forcalor and andras sigil

Yesterday I wrote petition behind target picture along with sigil of glasya labolas and andras

I will keep doing until result is achieved

I have also offered blood as it requires energy

Lets see what happens I also wrote "today "

Do you have more recommendation about how to bring death

I am constantly thinking lying with lot of blood

Even I drew guland sigil on his face and burnt it

Currently he just cant stop
Spreading rumors about my image
I am totally fucked
I don’t know what harm I did to him in my previous birth

Here is one dume andras spell but requires lot of oils and devil candles

Hard to get in store

2 Likes

I have burnt their photo with GL sigil and andras too

Petition and sigil behind photo with blood on sigil
I also drew mars and saturn symbol

I will throw ashes to crossroads or near a place where 2 different roads connect

1 Like

Yep, mine had blood too. A crossroads is probably a good place for it.
The addition of the Saturn and Mars symbols is really interesting though. Obviously, you did it for a reason, but I’m wondering if it was more than just the symbolism?