Glad your ex never came back?

then what exactly does magick do and with what degree of certainty?

I remember as I left college I fell into that Chasing prestige in jobs being bored and uninspired all day. Sub-par dates seemed really appealing during that time. Working full-time and squeezing everything into a few hours afterwards and the weekend when you are exhausted isn’t healthy.

I do readings and totally get where you are coming from. I stopped doing readings these past few weeks because those types of questions plus what’s going on with all the fear mongering with the virus was not worth it. Doing readings for people who think like that brings down my vibe. And don’t you disagree tell them he isn’t going to call back. I’d rather be in my zone and using my Intuition to profit and set myself up in ways that are less taxing.

2 Likes

Oh tell me about it. They ask for reading after reading, scan after scan, quite reliant on them I’ve noticed lately only to later ask on love spells despite what the reading said.

I don’t know if it’s just me or are the “will they come back?” Or “will they love me” type of questions draining to do?

3 Likes

degree of certainty? no proof. It attracts what you want by way of influencing the energy world to influence the physical world… Its still up to you living in the physical world to use physical means to make things work. U think just cuz they come back you don’t have to put effort? that’s lazy approach. Nothing in this world worth having don’t require effort. Even magick require time and effort to learn.

1 Like

This is just a great example of unrealistic assumptions of how magick work by new magick learners.

Those are the newbies who don’t put diligence in learning magick. They assume another can cast magick for them and it’s done. u get the filet mignon in front of you . lol They think magick is like buying a candy at store or a service. U pay for candy, u get it right away. You go to yoga class and u get good feeling results right away. They don’t understand it takes time to influence the energy plane to influence the physical plane. They think magick is tangible like clothes u buy in front of u.

2 Likes

That’s wizards of Waverley place type for ya hahaha

No hate towards them obviously, we were all newbies at some point. But for some, maybe this path isn’t for them? In an ideal world, everything would work in an instant. I can feel the energy from some posts and it makes me so nervous, such a negative feel to it

1 Like

wizard of waverly place is comedy show not magick show. lol funny as heck.

Interesting but I am never sure of such things as hard work, time and effort because they are just too easy and superficial to accept as the truth. Still, we do use those ideas often.

1 Like

It always works instantly but only according to your habit of consciousness.

While I understand it is hard to see while in the trenches, I would say that I am glad my ex never returned when I wanted her to. It gave me the perspective I needed and opened up doors to my life now that would not have been possible otherwise. The night is darkest before the dawn, but it does end with a new beginning, if you are willing to view it that way.

3 Likes

I was like that for more than ten years! We were in love but we had other kind of problems…we are not together for more than two years. The truth is that I started reading in here because I wanted him to come back. But…you all changed my mind without even talking to me. Now I see things clearly…I was so so stupid. Now the only thing that I want, except of making my life better, is revenge!

I find this quite rude. Im female and that’s not my case at all as a matter of fact I was constant made fun of. Always the outcast. I still am to this day. I’m always the practical joke among MALES because I don’t fit THEIR (not all males just most) standards.

I don’t date now because the MALES that have shown interest in me did simply because I was an “easy” target according to them. So no some MALES are just as vindictive thank you very much.

Ok done ranting.

4 Likes

I would never put that much effort into an ex, because they’re an ex for a reason. I did have a moment when I did want an ex back, but that was because after breaking up with them they turned back into the person I fell in love with. I convinced myself that they would stay that way and not turn into the controlling, suffocating person that forced me to end it the first time. Luckily for me, they said no to getting back together, and after a while of feeling sorry for myself, I woke up and realised I deserved better.

i agree with @Darkprincess because once I got some self respect and decided I was relationship worthy, the males sniffing around me decided they weren’t interested, proving they were only after me for what they could get. There’s poison on both sides, both male and female, and I’ve seen both sides be vindictive and manipulative to get their way.

2 Likes

It’s not rude. It’s the truth. U can deny it all you want but I seen enough and hear enough from those at the end of the revenge. Compare how guys get revenge, the female is crazy!! lol. Males are so boring and uncreative in revenge. haha. Have you seen two females fight over a guy? Or how they mess someone up when they feel wrong. They hold grudges. Even to the point of physical violence. everyone knows you don’t mess with females as they are revenge experts. There’s plenty other thread that says the same… It is what it is. Due to how the dating scene is. It’s natural they are conditioned that way. To fight for the guy using whatever means when there is competition. Survival of the fittest. Sure there are those that don’t do anything and repress, however, when the female do do something. It’s not small stuff. Women experience higher stronger emotions than men so behavior correspond to that. Its in the dna.

" hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

William Congreve, in The Mourning Bride , 1697 :

As you’ll answer it, take heed
This Slave commit no Violence upon
Himself. I’ve been deceiv’d. The Publick Safety
Requires he should be more confin’d; and none,
No not the Princes self, permitted to
Confer with him. I’ll quit you to the King.
Vile and ingrate! too late thou shalt repent
The base Injustice thou hast done my Love:
Yes, thou shalt know, spite of thy past Distress,
And all those Ills which thou so long hast mourn’d;
Heav’n has no Rage, like Love to Hatred turn’d,
Nor Hell a Fury, like a Woman scorn’d.

You can try to justify it however you want but you once again are classifying all of us into one big group. We are not all the same. You don’t know know me personally and only know what I have revealed here.

I am flat out saying not all women are the same and as I said in my reply some not all men are just as vindictive. Hell as I mentioned above my fucking ex-husband tried killing me.

So I respectfully disagree with your comments and I’ll leave it at that now.

Have a wonderful day.

3 Likes

I find it odd that you’re using a poem from the 1600s to justify sexism.

@Darkprincess did i say all? Nope. that’s your generalization. that’s a big generalization. Your also taking it personally that it’s direct at you which it isn’t. I said when they out for revenge. i can also say majority more than 50% base on dna and it’ll be accurate. Usually the ones that deny it are the dangerous ones. when they snap. oh boy!! collateral damage. haha. =o)

@mapleserap that’s just a cool poem from that saying that many knows about. however, they don’t know the whole poem so i thought it was cool to include it. who doesn’t like poems? Wasn’t anything about sexism or justifying it. that’s your assumption.

Simping is not it.

2 Likes

He’s not trying to “justify” sexism - justification is not necessary. He used the poem because he thought it would illustrate how he feels better than he could. It is why people also quote other individuals whom they believe have greater knowledge of a subject.

“You should probably head back to the kitchen now.” - Some lad.

1 Like