Giving Tarot readings (closed)

take your time

i have scanned you in pm, its not much but its what i saw

1 Like

Don’t over do yourself. If you need a break take it. It’s your energy you are using after all. Listen to your body if you feel drained at any point stop and come back.

3 Likes

exactly, when i used to give readings i would do the same

2 Likes

Umm sorry I just read your question and at the end of question closed eyes to see what’s revealed and seen NO, I asked what about if they try more No, then as I’m writting this is seen what I believe was the garden with Adam and Eve I was a still picture I think Adam was under the tree and Eve was infront of it looking out, makes me think you’ve had spirits working to decieved you or spirits that have no power o do that have been telling you what to do, I seen the image of a green little snake (not Satan) slithering and thought I could be friend and it bit my finger when I imagined holding it twice is row, making it oviouse that there’s sonthing that’s tryin to mislead you, I tried to get an image of the spirit and seen some weird multi animal image but couldn make it out a weird demon or spirit I’ve never heard discribed or seen an image of, while trying to see the image I seen the tarot card image of a gryphon . I thought what kind of weapon would you use to fight it and seen a morning star. I imagined while asking if it was symbolism or I they’d help and on the left seen an image of Jesus slightly and he nodded yes on the right as an image or Lucifer and he nodded no, not sure if that means he wouldnt help or just wouldn’t do it for you.

Umm asking what you need me to see for a message o you, seen a polar bear walking alone in the snow and ice. If you have any direct question you want o ask pm me them and I’ll see what the scan shows me once I finish the question and close eyes I I don’t get a partial image with eyes open.

I drew a card aswell and go the ace of wands that says be prepared o act on a immenent opportunity, saying I would u leash a fire change o events , so the cards still say there is a chance of your magic working but there’s an action required of our to take a specific time o achieve it.

1 Like

Thanx for the heads up I’ma o this until I get everyone done I rather enjoy doing this and soon will have o learn a new divination method when the Runes I ordered show up. I don’t tend to run ouno energy that easily if I’m oing sonthig positive I draw from 8, sorry it’s taking so long it’s cause I get interested in the scans and stuff and am writting this via cell phone. I’ll get to yours soon.

1 Like

Do me a favor and take a 15 min break. You energy is off balance. Trust me it will help you a ton. As for the runes when you get them DM I have a set that I want to learn how to use and maybe having a buddy with help me.

As for my question it would just be a general one and if you have tome for a scan too that would me amazing.

ive never done with runes, should be a fun experience

2 Likes

i will have a reading thnx :grinning:

1 Like

I seen you putting together a jar spell and a bee hovering over it, I asked I the bee was good and go a nod no, and then o an image when trying o think what the need is and seen a chimera I believe I try to sense it and just get a feeling of don’t know how to explain it like a blank feeling of aski a question and wanting to know a question, I then go the feeling it was interested in why I was senseing it or interfering, I ask why it’s been hindering your magic and it slamms a fist down. I tried to ask what’s its name and closed y eyes just to have the word chimera written I tried to ask what you have to do to get it to stop hindering your work and asked if you had to fight it they nodded no, then asked again what you had to do and seen a butterfly on some sort of spilt substance I think it’s honey I tried to see where or how to do theoffering and got a grassy field right near the base of a tree you were at the North to my personal imaging of the tree I asked and they said you should be on the east side of the tree facing west at the tree the Chimera appeared as Inside the tree. Maybe try putting a little bit of honey on any flowers aswell on there pollen section that are in the area just a thought not a vision.

I had trouble picking out the card I feel the energy on there was two stacked and one of them matched the card that I seen in my head when I thought of drawing a card for you, but it’s upside-down wheel of Fortune and the other card is the three of swords (alien) upside-down I feel abouvthe same energy from both cards,
Upside-down wheel talks of needing to regather ourself and prepair or what’s ahead after having a downfall of one sort which I feel you wernt aware of the Infkuence working against you and unlike most didn’t have a drastic change in there life that made out feel like you lost our grace, the card says to not dwell and just use the experience as a way to better yourself. I also states how after this you’ll have alot more insight and wisdom to be able to share with others when ever they are down and our the one bringing them ack to bring a solid.

Three of word reversed says how a storm is clearing and how all the negative concepts of trust will start to return but there is still a chance of sonthing happening related to the storm,. My take is that it’s reflecting the ability for the negative thing happening to be resolved and how that once it is you’ll be able to trust more those spirits that help you to accomplish things. And I feel the potential it speaks of with the storm still acting again in just if ou try fighting the situation compaired to just making ammends for what ever it was that ould have been done, I recommend making the offering it’s just a bit of honey and some time. Ivthey accept the offering who knows maybe they will be interested in friendship and be another resource to you.

1 Like

Yea I’m hopeing it’ll help more I’m just gonna have a bit of a studying process in figuring out what each rune means. And haven’t gotten a hance to read your scan yet been a busy little beaver. Which reminds me when I lived out at the creek I had a beavevwalk up to me and a group of like 5 people and I pet it everyone else was scared it’s tail felt crazy

1 Like

BEAVERSSSSS :smiley:

1 Like

Ok I’ll take a quike break and have another smoke, I am seeing more stuff lately then I’m used to. I also had a scan where I think I sorta got targeted for the same effect as the person I was scanning was. I was able to ask the cute witch spirit that appeared what offering they’d want to not effect me or the other person and I had some home made blackberry jam when they requested jam I think. So that might be part of it, my nose ass feeling weird as fuck after it turned on me and the Infector landed on my nose.

1 Like

I have been attacked help in people before so badly that I need someone to save me from it. The attacks this person is under they are not supposed to be saved. It was overwhelming and I couldn’t handle it on my own. So that doesn’t happen like what happened to you.

1 Like

Ha I know what it is. Someone is being way over protective.

1 Like

I’m glad you knew what it is and cAn resolve it, sorry to hear you’ve gone through so d shit trying to help someone I hope I can resist the urge to help those that arnt deserving of help but Ina bleeding heart type of person when it comes down to just hearing the situation when j can see the people in RL I have less insentive to. Most of the time in person I just ask above to help them. Don’t get as much ideas about magically trying o help. Buvthe again I don’t know many who have actually spirits messing with them compaired to how many I’ve found out are targeted individuals and yes that sucks especially when they use spirits too, for the most part I feel perfected but yea gotta be careful of learning don’t stick nose in places it don’t belong. And if I do just say what o see ont try to fix it as hard as that is o say. As In feel protected but I also believe they would let me learn onthiv the hard way if I was the cause.

1 Like

Hey I sent a pm.

Yup your up right now too, I’ma check the pm and see ibou posted a question and Anted scan too.

1 Like

I forgot o mention I definitely bwill take you up on that offer to learn to use runes together, I decided to go with dragons blood lumps for the stone type.
I don have much knowledge of runes my Intetest first really sparked when @TheMagi gave me a scan and he told me of a necklace I was wearing that was changing between multiple runes and then rested on one and later a fire wolf showed up to guide me that had the same rune the necklace rested on on the wolf’s side. If you notice the @ my friend I’d love another scan I’m just about o do yours I left a page open to your picture. Iain I you read this you should get some rune stones two and join us in learning them at same time. Mine won’t be hear for a month but they have started moving the items around which I’m happy about.

Just letting everyone know I’m still offering reading and scans can post here or pm me. I’m feeling good about my scans and readings and would like o continue doing more it’s a mental work out. Please ask a question for taot and I’m willing to try scanning just about anything if you have a odd request. I just have o remind you I’m not good at identifableity of who the spirit actually is so please keep that in mind if I talk of a spirit revealing themeselves hopefully they let me see what will spark your knowledge of the spirit.
And once again fel free to pm me anytime for a reading or scan.

No need to apologize bro! That is a pretty awesome read. It feels pretty on point. I don’t believe it was just you thinking of Lilith as I call on her daily. I wonder about the eggs though? Anyways the entire read feels like me. That again is pretty awesome. Epic! It makes me happy to know I’ll be helping people, something I’ve felt very passionate about for a while. Thank you for your time, energy and attention.

Be blessed

1 Like