Giving Tarot readings (closed)

Two cards came out. King of wands and 3 of wands.
The King of Wands reminds you to look at a long term goal… but to achieve what you’re wanting its going to take patience. If you’re wanting to reach out to someone. Wait a little longer. They’re already on the way back to you.

1 Like

Thank you

2 Likes

Thanks a lot dude

what does that mean ans my question is does me and my bf have a future?

Hi, i am not being greedy, however this is just urgent
Can you give me a reading on when my manifestation are coming? And can you be more specific
Thanks a lot for all This

A reading about life path I’m doing good , what i need to do further like this , thank you very much very grateful :slight_smile:

O I drew upside-down three of wands, the card basically said you two went heavy at it and are starting to slow down but not to be worried about this with a little bit of time everything will spice back up.

1 Like

Seems a little bit more advanced of a question then my ability I have. Getting a date for manafestation o appear I on think I can do sorry.

2 Likes

I would love one ! Pretty much asking what is to come love wise or if i will return with my ex lol @Vaynord

So reguarding if you’ll return with the x the outcome looks good but you have to use her friends and family, I got the seven of swords.
So yea looks like aslong as you put effort into it and like I said use her friends and family for the cause, I’d recommend reading a answer key for this card to get a better idea of how to go about it. My decks answer key said it’s like you’ve infiltrated the energy camp and know it’s next move and are prepared able to achieve victory.

@Saurons_RightEye

1 Like

Funny … no joke i got the same card! Lol thanks! I’ll see how this all unfolds . @Vaynord

1 Like

vaynord if u are still offering, i feel like someone is helping me and trying to contact me maybe and everything is going the way i want it to
can i have read on that? or probably can you give a scan please?

1 Like

I seen a snake person upper body was a cobra king, they had a fancy dagger, at the ground a plant sprouted this happened in earlier card it represents your path and it shows ou hanging on for dead life from a branch ou fall then the snake person catches you Ina roller coaster cart next to him, I tried to see more about them but started to see a beautiful women all artsy drawn then ad the word Sumerian come to mind hope it helps.

I’ma draw a card with intention being there message toward you , two of cups upside-down unicorn
Two of Cups reversed indicates that you may be investing too much in a relationship. Sometimes this is a signal that you must stop seeking so much validation from others.

It may be that your attentiveness to those around you has overtaxed your psyche, and you have started neglecting yourself as a result. Stop conforming to the demands or narrow criteria of your partner or partners. When you undermine yourself in this way, you undermine your relationships too. You may think you are working extra hard to take care of others, but you are actually abandoning yourself. Eventually that will lead to alienation and resentment

My take on this is they want you to work on yourself stop caring so much about what other people think or want focus on you, the scan showed they’d be there for you when you need help so trust them to be there when you need them just focus on yourself.

Can I get a scan?

1 Like

Oh ok, thanks for the reply :blush:

1 Like

@Vaynord Hi can I please have a reading? Is there any type of spirit, deity, or whatever type of being out there drawn to me that I should work with? Thank you!

I seen a crowned demon stashing an apple with his fist and being pissed off. Then he cut his own hand and drank the blood. And yes then in pool of liquid there was a picture representing you, so definitely out up shielding my friend.
@MiKu

1 Like

He might have just been watching and like me.
But I seen the :frog: king Bael.

If anyone has tarot request I got some time right now, just please ask a question.

1 Like

:scream: this is an exact dream I had!!! Someone cutting his hands and drinking it!!! My dreams been bloody lately and I didn’t know why…
I have never been harmed though! It’s all someone else’s blood…
Can you pull some cards for this? If you’re free that is!
Thanks!

2 Likes