Giving Tarot readings (closed)

I see A duck wAlking slowly towards me it continues to walk and walk and walk nothing els happens, I try to see what your animal guides are and see a buck then I feva better image of a wolf but it has mane like a lion.
I try to see what your power element was but get mainly just a blank I do get the feeling it woul be ice but didn’t have the visuals to confirm.
I try to just start again and I see a large white bird, there’s an odd feeling about these birds like there different not sure what it could mean, I start again and a unicorn appears and there’s someone with long hair near the unicorns face and there appears to be a floating mirror between the two.

Take care Susanne

Thank you so much for the reading! Everything you wrote felt spot on and it clarified some things for me. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

is that a good thing what does that mean?

Ok- so contact Bael again?

I can’t thank you enough for this

Yea I’d definitely contact him again use this page to get an audio file created from converting the image of a sigil into a song, his should be on the page I think it has the main 72, I just found out about these it seems awesome.

Hey, are you still offering scans? I would love one if possible. Thank you!

I see a fiber pig and then I see a weight set the bar and weights ou use to do bench press then I keep getting a distorted image of a demon with a large head and spikes coming out of its back I think it was blurry when I see it now it’s comedy style looking as I discribed but having the bill of a duck and wearing sunglasses, the first image that’s hard to recall was more demonic looking and authentic. I recall the images to get to the next step and then I see a spirit but I can’t see it’s body only can tell it’s humanoid it’s sitting on a large throne chair holding a large large axe like a pole arm but the axe head is large and cresent the entire wep had a weird texture to it like it could be alive and it’s red. I think it’s a minotuar but the image of that appears seperate from the man with the axe it appears over it a seperate image. I asked what did you want o have revealed and then seen a grapefruit or orange and then grapes then a crab then it seems to be at the beach and a super long table appears fully prepared for a feast.

1 Like

I want to thank publicly to @Vaynord for reading :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you November I have a draw towards you you have a nice energy signiture.

1 Like

Wow, this is quite the image. Thank you for this reading. A LOT of this resonates, I’m just not sure how to proceed. I’ll definitely be making an offering though.

1 Like

you are so flattering :blush:

1 Like

Can you do me a scan…Thank you so much😀

I see a wolf then there’s a ferret and it lifts up a dandylion.
I see a woodburning stove and someone is flipping pancakes, then I see a knife and fork cutting a steak and then a frog appears.

I’ll have one please.

So it started off seeing a lizard it then turned red and then I was like hmm cause it’s like his name it zoomed into its eye it got sharp then I see a fang make me think of a tiger I think was that a tiger and I see a goat just standing in a clearing then I see a spoon my mind thinks drugs but it’ gets put into a mouth a eaten from I ask is it golden then see a golden spoon, I focus again imaging the spoon and see a goats head like the display image you have then I see a sexy women horns tail wings all the goods I picture her again and she now holding chains I wonder if its bondage or trapping and she bends over and makes a kissing action to know it’s sexual. I try to find out what element you use and see a black fire I think about your personal garden and see a stone floor with lots of tall pillars and alters a robed man in the middle in front of an alter I think who is he even though I know it was ment to be you and see the robed man again his robes disappear and I see him running to the right I think I hide the nakedness but he’s a nice green color reptilian I wonder about the red part and see a red and green reptilian head at same time they for a moment share the same eyes letting me know it’s a duelity two parts to the same person. I think about a sword and then I see an angel I think of the number 5 the angel is muscular and has long thick hair he’s standing on a stone like 10 feet away from you and a boulder at his feet like two tall your bowing to him but pissed about it mumbeling under your breath I try to figure out what angel it is it’s not Mike I see a no when I ask then I ask again if it Gabriel and a no appears but turns to a yes I think they just decided to lie so I didn’t wait like an hour trying o figure out who it is. I start the scan again see lizard then the goats staring I think it’s friendly and think to pet it and it likes it and licks me. I think what do you need to avoid and see a flash of that angel after an image of water then I see a small lake and the image of nesse shows up I think it’s a hint because my tarot deck is monster based and it has a nesse card I’ma check what that card means

1 Like

So after reading the cards meaning I’ve come to the conclusion what it says you should fear is letting your imagination create a negative event the angel flashing befor means that’s what you would be thinking about so don’t worry about the angel or give that much though better to not let negativity about it cause one to get upset and create a adverse consequence. I worded it better in my head and tried picturing the angel to see if I was right he nodded then patted my head.

I ask what should you look forward to and seen what I think is the pirate card but it was just a skeleton not a pirate skeleton so not sure if the card is relevant I asked and seen no.

I try to see the skeleton again and now it grows larger turns to dark brown flesh and has man arms. And asked what does that mean then see coins.

Mind giving one back?

Also for sonthing to look forward to I think it ment death in general so your afterlife looks good.

could i get a reading please

I need a reading, I need yo know what should I do?