Giving Someone Your Energy/Taking Their Pain

Can this be done?

I did something the other day. I over trained at the gym, and then the next day I wasn’t sore. So I doubled what I did the day before.

This morning… Still not sore. Not even in the slightest.

My dad’s home from the hospital now. He needs surgery, but they couldn’t keep him admitted, they had 16 cases show up in the ER that were a higher priority.

So he’s laying in bed right now, dying. Don’t ask me how, but I can feel it. He hasn’t eaten in 3 days, and he can’t keep any liquid down long enough to stay hydrated. He can’t move. The only thing he does is roll to his side to throw up every few minutes, and he’s still bleeding internally.

I made the recommendation that we send him to the next city over by ambulance, but he said no. He doesn’t want to. He’s given up.

When his girlfriend left the room he talked to me. Said “You’re still not sore today are you?”, so I answered no. He smiled, and said “Good. It worked.”. When I asked what he was talking about, he closed his eyes. It seemed like he passed out. So I pulled his blanket over him and went to walk away. He grabbed my arm and said “The kids… Make sure they don’t end up in foster care. Can you do that for me?”, I said yes. Then he gave me his life insurance policy. Turns out the girlfriend gets nothing. He made me, his oldest son, the beneficiary.

So now I have 2 questions… How the fuck am I gonna raise 3 kids if he dies? The money is taken care of. But I suck with kids. I’m practically still a kid myself. And what was he talking about? “It worked.”

Edit:

I talked to a friend of mine who studies magic. He said there’s 2 possible explanations. Either my father put part of himself in me, or he took my pain because he knows he’s dying.

There’s no way I shouldn’t be in pain right now. I shouldn’t be able to move after putting my body through what I did yesterday.

I can’t be sure but I believe it can be done through a transfer of energy. Not sure how it’s done though.

Can’t this be done like in a reverse vampirism? Instead of taking energy, you give energy.
Tough, I don’t know how giving would work, maybe in reverse of what I do…

This is just my opinion, but I think you should let him go. He’s suffering enough. What is going to keep him not feeling great is your attachment to him. I know you’d really want to do that especially because he is your father, but it’s time to let go. I can really tell you it will take a huge load off of you and him.

According to what I’ve heard, Reiki practitioners are able move or direct healing energy into their clients. A friend of mine who experienced this said it really worked.