Giving Remote orgasms again ❤️(18+ thread)

I would like to be involved too! I tried sending a pm to you but I couldn’t. Please do. :slight_smile:

i’d be all for it for the sake of science and fun

2 Likes

Patiently waiting for the end of the hiatus :wink:

So ive noticed now 2 people who haven’t commented in over a year came back just for this. You may need to make a list and start taking reservations lol.

4 Likes

Its a rule of our forum for all new users to do an introduction.

intro1

@littlerelievingtin It is still a rule here for all members to properly introduce themselves, which you have not done, so if you plan on posting more, PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

bro, I wanna learn how to do that!
where can i find out more about this?

Alright aside from @Maxwell because I know him and @Monica7 because she actually uses the forum I will be taking no one else. I feel like this thread is making balg look bad when it was supposed to be a small thing. Im instituting a 3 month rule. If you haven’t been on the forum for more than 3 months no orgasm.

5 Likes

I don’t teach sorry :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

This post should be pinned to the front page lol

5 Likes

I’m getting sick and tired of people using the website for sex and im the remote orgasm guy!

6 Likes

I think its funny. I wonder why all these threads have been surfacing recently?

4 Likes

Yeah I was too but I started thinking… do I really need this? Lmao.

4 Likes

where can I go to learn more about warlocks?

1 Like

the way I found balg was through my ex boyfriend who always talked about how he was a warlock and I was always suspicious and wanted to learn more.

Lmao warlock means oath breaker, originally referring to breaking your oath to the church.

6 Likes

he referred to Male witch LMAO. that’s why I never believed it

I should find the messages

Well, at the end of the day its just a word, and an old one at that. Im sure its been used to describe all sorts of different types of people. That was its origin though, and im not aware of many people using the title today.

2 Likes

thank you!

1 Like