Giving proper things to demons

So I need a little insight.
I’m going to draw out (to the best of my abilities) Duke Zepar’s sigil.
I’m going to lay it out, with a picture of a beautiful young woman I desire, and chant his enn.
Upon doing so, I will introduce myself to him, and ask him for his assistance.
I have never worked with, or called out to Duke Zepar’s before. However, desperate times call for desperate measures.
However, in asking for his assistance, what are some things I can possibly do for him in return?
Do spirits actually like when you post about them on social media platforms, or discuss your experiences with them?
Again, never having worked with Duke Zepar, he could easily tell me to go fly a kite.
So again, what are some good suggestions on things to offer him in return, for his influence on someone, on my behalf?

1 Like

Moved to Sex magik category.

Try evoking him first, ask him if he wants something and if so what, and lay it out for him afterwards. He might ask you to do something rather than give something material.

2 Likes

Okay. I’m not sure if I’m developed enough yet to where I can hear a physical voice, but that’s actually a really good idea.
Thank you.

I’m not clairaudient except occasionally either. I’m clairsentient, and I think most people are to at least some extent. Ask a question and trust your intuition. It’s surprising what answers come that you know you wouldn’t have thought of on your own.

2 Likes

Sometimes you can “sense” what the other spirit wants from you using your intuition. Just try to “feel” something that constantly pops in your mind when you think of the spirit

1 Like

Copy that. Thank you, guys.
I really appreciate the information.