Giving before recieving Not such a good Idea

Curious,
Has anyone ever followed through on their agreement to a pact before complete results were manifested?

My experience, I made a request through sigils to 4 different patrons for a specific thing to happen. Payback was public akcnoledgement of their names and several random acts of giving.
Within literally hours, I got a phone call and email petaining to my request, but they were only an indication that my request had been started.
I went ahead and performed my end of the agreement. Almost immediately tho, the whole situation became frozen. Its like everything just stopped and now im hitting a concrete wall right after i paid up my end.
Feeling kind ofa Buyers Remorse mood now and havnt touched or called on the sigils in a while.

Generally I handle things like business contracts with x amount payed up front and the rest upon delivery of the service with specifics worked out based on the task. I usually include clauses stating any conditions that should apply as well like no refunds or taking things back if all things are in according to the contract. It keeps them in line from dicking with me when properly conducted. Show any doubt or uncertainty or other weakness and they are more likely to mess with you that is just kind of within their nature for a lot of beings and they are real sticklers for specifics when oaths are sworn.

1 Like

I do the same as @anon47923162. I give them part of what is agreed upon and the rest after delivery. I’ve never had an issue of what I requested being taken back, but I like that addition. I think I may start using that as well.

1 Like

The use of binding oaths basically enacts magical restraints which they agree to accept and it seriously harms them if they break those oaths. It is very useful in dealing with more dangerous or unpredictable entities though they work both ways and you have to abide by the oaths you swear in return in regards to honoring the contract and such. Basically the oaths swear to their existence and power, the very base of their being, and your own. So best to be careful not to get yourself tangled in something without leaving a way out but for most tasks it is pretty simple in regards to beneficial conduct and payment towards each other.

I think such oaths might be the origins of the tales of bargains with the devil and binding contracts that neither party could violate but had to use loopholes to escape or abide by them. Just the devils they are talking about might have been far more actively malicious beings than what we call on today generally and all just lumped under the same names and titles by those not in the know of the inner workings involved.

1 Like

a lot depends on the type of entities you are working with. better to avoid the nasty-dark ones initially . my technique is to develop deep relation with them and imbibe their energy as much as I can and then discharge those energies when ever needed. Instead of always relying on those entities. And do use you mind/ LOA to get things done also. IT works great after some practice.

Well if you didnt make the pact well, you could have screwed yourself over since it would mean that delivery on your end automatically ='s their end completed.

1 Like