Giving Back!

I’ve been quiet on here for too long but life has caught up with me in some drastic ways since I came to BALG. I’m wiping out my student loans, Gaining a greater spiritual awareness than I ever did before, and even coming to understand things in my life that I once perceived as negative. Not to mention starting my own business.

Now I’m giving back in whatever ways I can.

The things I’ve learned on this site and through the courses and books are priceless!

Now I want to make sure everyone I come across has the tools to rise to spiritual power and come into their own. So I’ve started my own store dedicated to magick and the study and practice thereof.

And I’m giving everyone that ever comes to BALG 10% off for life on anything in my store!!!

All you have to do is go to my shop at www.Twin-Paths.com and at the checkout page type in the discount code BALG to activate your discount.

Don’t worry I’m not going all commercial on you guys. I just wanted you to know this resource was there and possibly get some feedback on what I’ve got going on.

Talk to you all later.

Kitari

Welcome back bro!
I’ll definently check your store out!

Beautiful stuff dude, Id pick some if I wasnt in Brazil.

Thanks guys. I haven’t shipped anything to Brazil yet but I don’t see why I couldn’t.

Do you craft any of this yourself?
If so do you do custom orders?

No none of these things are made by me. I might put things that I make up at some point in the future but I’ll let you know in the product description that it was made by me.

[quote=“Kitari, post:1, topic:3420”]I’ve been quiet on here for too long but life has caught up with me in some drastic ways since I came to BALG. I’m wiping out my student loans, Gaining a greater spiritual awareness than I ever did before, and even coming to understand things in my life that I once perceived as negative. Not to mention starting my own business.

Now I’m giving back in whatever ways I can.

The things I’ve learned on this site and through the courses and books are priceless!

Now I want to make sure everyone I come across has the tools to rise to spiritual power and come into their own. So I’ve started my own store dedicated to magick and the study and practice thereof.

And I’m giving everyone that ever comes to BALG 10% off for life on anything in my store!!!

All you have to do is go to my shop at www.Twin-Paths.com and at the checkout page type in the discount code BALG to activate your discount.

Don’t worry I’m not going all commercial on you guys. I just wanted you to know this resource was there and possibly get some feedback on what I’ve got going on.

Talk to you all later.

Kitari[/quote]

Loving it man! I once had the same dream but old age caught up to me.
rock on dude!

Im affraid the airport trolls are going to damage the pack ‘__’

I spare no expense with packaging. I shipped six 7 day jar candles last week and got an email back today about how he had to wrestle the package open and cut through the bubble wrap because he couldn’t find the tape lol. I know accidents happen but every measure possible will be taken to ensure the safety of your items.

I think Ill give it a try next month as Im outta funds now, you have some beautiful pieces indeed.

[quote=“Diazin, post:10, topic:3420”]I think Ill give it a try next month as Im outta funds now, you have some beautiful pieces indeed.[/quote] Thank you. I hope to put all your shipping doubts to rest when you do. :slight_smile:

I browsed through Kitari’s shop and found something I needed that I wasn’t able to find locally. My order went smoothly and I would buy from his shop again.

Thank you NariusV for your review.I’m glad you found what you were looking for and enjoyed the experience.

Whoa! Would you guys check the sweet prices this man has! You can’t beat half of them at a freaking thrift store! Not a huge fan of machine made Athame, but the prices on the burners and incenses are ACE! Mind if I spread your site around? he’s got the best price on Dragonblood I’ve seen in years! and he has it BY THE POUND! I can tell by your selection and prices you live what you preach, and I fucking admire that!

I’d endorse you 100% but nobody here knows who I am, so I’ll endorse you where they do!

Magus Shadow,

Feel free to endorse my shop wherever you like.

My prices are low because I want magick to be affordable for EVERYONE!

I still make a profit on the items sold therein but that’s secondary to my goal of arming the next wave of aspiring sorcerers with the tools they need for their practice.

I believe in a world where everyone practices magick and achieves their goals. Progress for one is progress for all.

This has been a dream of mine since I was a teenager and while I’d love to quit my day job and do this full time I’ll be happy if this business simply sustains itself for the long haul. I consider myself a spiritual arms dealer for anyone who wants to go to war on the problems in their life and their world.

Ever since I first set foot in the first pagan shop I came across I was taken by surprise by how much bias people tended to have reflected in their establishments and I see that as a hindrance to spiritual growth. I feel I can do it right because I don’t care what path you walk, If you want to do magick then allow me to put the tools in your hands.

If you or anyone else wants to show your support for this cause then like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/twinpathsemporium.

Thanks again,

Kitari

Nice man, love it! I be sure to place a few orders in soon.