Giving a demon my energy

No, think of it as a marriage. The spouses are bound together for as long as they both want to be in the “pact”. This is the same thing that happens with spirit pacts.

2 Likes

In my opinion is means a dedicated relationship. In your next reincarnation you will find your way back to that spirit you made a “forever” pact with. :ring::ring:

5 Likes

ohhhh.

1 Like

Yeah, you can’t sell your soul. That’s an invention of artists, much like Vikings wearing horned helmets and Lady Godiva’s naked ride through the town.

It first showed up in the play “Doctor Faustus” by Christopher Marlow in the 16th century.

3 Likes

At some point in a past life I made a pact with a spirit and he keeps me on a path towards my ascent. He is from another reality/dimension that is very different and in exchange he wanted to experience our reality. He also serves as a gatekeeper keeping other entities out until I can defend myself.

In this incarnation our relationship is like husband and wife. In every incarnation our “pact” is renewed but our actual relationship may be different in each life. Sometimes I am a man and I’m not attracted to other men and he decides he wants to experience a brotherly or friendly relationship.

So far I’ve worked with Lucifer, Leviathan, Belial and Satan and they haven’t asked for blood. If I want to give it i am free to but they seem to be satisfied with my energy (something about it they like I don’t know) They each have found some talent in me that they wish to develop to use for whatever reason in the future I dont know yet.

3 Likes

As a necromancer I would say otherwise. Both stealing someone else’s soul, and having your own ripped from you (if you manage to really, really anger one of the Spirits you work with) is something a lot of the grimoires talk of.

That’s not what you are trying to do. There is always an element of risk of course. Make sure you can trust the entity. DO NOT disrespect your Patron’s in any way. Some entities are more forgiving of a well intentioned faux pas. Some are not. An intentional slight though will not end well.

1 Like