Giving a demon my energy

I was watching a video by psycho sorcerer and I heard him say that for example , if I want to use a demon to get a certain amount of money everyday , I would need to have a sort of link to the demon . Like semen or blood . That is exactly what I want to summon Orobas for so i’ll use semen . I also heard him say (and I’ve read multiple places online) that I can give the demon some of my energy to work for me . How do I give the demon my energy ? Do I just need to give him permission and he’ll take it ? Or do I have to play a sport or something like that ?

2 Likes

By energy you mean offerings
Blood is great offering blood dose have the energy you absorpat from food (Glucose) and It connects you closer to your demon same with semen both have your DNA
Also food it self is good offer they absorpat the energy from it as well
And as you said if you invoke him you can ask him to take your energy but that might get you sick whoever I know many people allow them to take there energy while invoking them
So many ways to give offerings
Go for blood for now because it’s more powerful then if you get the chance ask him what he/she would like as an offering :smiling_face:

2 Likes

There is energy in semen and blood find his sigil put some on it and ask him to accept it as an offering (never personally done it with semen to weird for me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) I gave king paimon some blood before for a working put it in a cup of green tea (one of his favorites) and within seconds what I wanted to happen happened.

3 Likes

Would semen be good too ?

1 Like

So the more things I give with energy the stronger and faster I see my results ?

1 Like

Defiantly. But it’s also very important to choose the right demon to connect your dna with.

4 Likes

would Orobas be good ?

1 Like

Yup all goetic demons are friendly
But you must show respect or there is no more friendliness :laughing::smiling_imp:

3 Likes

All ? even the kings ?

2 Likes

You should also do a divination first before contacting any new spirits. Spirits are like people, they don’t get along with everyone. So, make sure that the spirit your wishing to contact is one that’s compatible with your personality and energy.

2 Likes

I’m my opinion the kings especially are nicest that might come of scary but there truly amazing
Like king paimon is really patient and kind with beginner’s

2 Likes

Woah King Paimon really ?

1 Like

Yup , but one must call him king paimon not paimon

2 Likes

In a similar vein, I wanted to make a pact with Sitri, but the energy offered would not be offered immediately upon summoning. I wanted to have him work on someone for me, to help me woo him. And everytime I and my intended target would have sex, The energy produced would be Sitri’s to take. I wanted to do this because although Sitri brings fast results and good ones too, I heard the effects can wane, as it is more lust than love he produces. If I offered him this energy permanently in a pact, would his effects last, well, forever?

1 Like

Are you sure you want those effects to last forever?

Remember that we are ALWAYS evolving and changing. Keep this in mind when you create pacts like that.

You can, of course, ask for a breakage of a pact, but don’t let this fact make you go “oh well, if I can break it anytime, just gonna do it anyway”. It should be a last resort of sorts.

You might find that you get bored of your target. Or that it’s not what you imagined it to be.

Millions of possibilities.

Anyway, to answer your question. Yeah, it should work for a longer time. Remember that you can always repeat the ritual after some time has passed, to renew the results, in a way.

2 Likes

@TheRookie Their are vampiric entities who can drain your energy on their own If that’s not the case as @anon63404644 has said blood is the standard in most cases, though that being said you could create an object linked to the entity and pour your energy into it. Creating that link though can be complicated. The actual transfer of energy should be self explanatory once you’ve learned to control and direct the energies to a basic, foundational degree. Really the reason why their generally aren’t explanations on how to offer energy is because once you can manipulate energy it shouldn’t be the hardest thing to figure out (If you can’t. Practice more)

2 Likes

You’re right. I forgot how long forever truly is. Pacts of 3 months or maybe even less might be ideal. Breaking a pact sounds…disastrous as fuck, to be frank. I don’t think a falling out with Sitri, of all spirits. is what I need.

Thanks for answering. Much appreciated.

3 Likes

@EvelineJanus Pacts forever can be be immensely beneficial to ascent though. Binding your soul to the Spirits in exchange for guidance and power.

2 Likes

Your soul ?

1 Like

Does that mean I’ll lose my soul ?

2 Likes