Girlfriend broke up with me because I practice Palo Mayombe

The certainty of religion. It really drives humans to want to convince other humans that their view is right. Its so silly.

They preach all their dogma and yet are unable to live up with the values they supposedly state to be good and glorious.

But such is how it is. Its not like we’re going to spend our time slaying every one of such individuals we meet, or are we?

I keep my practices mostly secret from those around me. I’m single, and haven’t really had a serious relationship for many years, but, I just don’t feel the need to talk about personal stuff with everybody I know. If someone is open minded, I might suggest a morally neutral magical practice like the chaos magic sigil method, but I don’t talk about the curse I cast, or the demon I evoked. That’s just me. I’m a private guy. My last serious girlfriend was a witch, borderline Wiccan, but she had no issue with my attraction to the darker stuff, even though I didn’t get full into black magic until I discovered Koetting a few years later, after we broke up.

“Even pagans turned their back on me once they knew I turned “black” (their expression ha).”

—Bran

Yeah…I remember when I went “Black”. I never went back.

[quote=“Mode_439, post:23, topic:3107”]“Even pagans turned their back on me once they knew I turned “black” (their expression ha).”

—Bran

Yeah…I remember when I went “Black”. I never went back.[/quote]

boioioioing ROFLMAO
I have not experienced that from other whom practice magick. But then again im not friends with all the idiotic new age wiccan tree fuckers.

Ive definitely had the same scenario bro. I didnt really care though becausemy will comes first ABOVE love (thats right Crowley :d) or anything else for that matter.

1 Like

Had a girl insult my beliefs when I practiced Hinduism and had another cut me off when I was a Satanist. Girls are intrigued by my more Pagan practices though.