Gifts to my succubus!

Thats nice. :slight_smile: that part with the crystal gave me an ideé now i think i need one my self. :thinking:

I thought that the one gifted the crystal could store there own energy there so the one carying it will always feel it. :blush:

Thats a brilliant ideé i never tvought of that my self.
This i must try out.

I use pink tourmaline. Helps with the heart chakra and my succubus likes it because it helps purify the energy she likes.

3 Likes

How nice. I remember Succupedia mentioned to me that the heart chakra and crown chakra was linked to the ability to feel spirits some how.

1 Like

I can lend credit to that, since my heart chakra lets me feel their emotions. Crown chakra probably relays information they give me better.

3 Likes

Yes. :slight_smile:

The absolute best gift to a succubus, in my opinion, is your dedication and your emotional investment in her. It is a gift that pays off faster than any other gifts, as I see it. It also has the most value in comparison to other gifts. With that being said, any other gifts of physical objects should be seen as a token of appreciation, an extention of the more valuable emotional investment you have for her.

Your physical gifts are very much useable, since they have the ability to replicate the objects in the astral plane/their dimension. I gave my succubus spouse a diary key and after a while, she let me know that she accepted it by letting me feel the astral version of that same key. She just added a chain to it.

The same method of doing a replica of our physical objects is a reason to why some of us feel movements on the bed, or that they’re pulling our clothes or touches us, is within the same principles. That’s why we don’t see things moving, yet feels it. It would be a huge waste of energy acting out like a poltergeist, and they are fully aware of that.

6 Likes

Thank you. I will show my compassion and love to her.

2 Likes

Well there goes my succubi harem.

2 Likes

I have three including the incubus and sometimes it is difficult for me to pay attention to all of them, but we have quality time together fighting the battle of daily life

There is no jealousy between your incubus and the succubi when they share you.

We share each other with each other

Oh, perfectly balance.

1 Like

I’m not stopping you, just saying it can be difficult if unprepared, hell why not add it as a long term goal.

1 Like

Like the “Book of the Law” says: one must become stronger in order to carry more joy

1 Like

One more reason to become stronger and one less reason not to be weak.

I just start for one and from there i get more.

1 Like

Shouldn’t be too hard.

Good read I need to get my Wife Brunhild something nice I focus on making her a necklace last night but I doubt it truelly entered the astral plain and was only in our shared consciousness. She seemed to be pleased with it when I formed the image after having a crucifix appear when I first thought of giving her jewelry. I could honestly use help from someone who can hear there succubus easily, my request is for someone’s succubus to befriend my Wife Brunhild that was they can help us by relaying messages to me for her.