Giant square

The giant square mentioned in the mastering evocation video appears not to be in the accompanying pdf even though its referenced as being there its just a blank space. I was going to possibly call them today when I do some stuff later, but I need the square the image isn’t there. So if anyone has it could you either post it here within the next couple hours or point me to which of koettings books it appears in if any as I don’t have the book of abremalin the mage which I believe is where he said it originally appeared.

Pretty sure it’s in Evoking Eternity. I’ll dig around and see what I can find.

Ch. 5, Book 4 of Abramelin, if I’m not mistaken:

ANAKIM
NILARI
ALISAK
KASILA
IRALIN
MIKANA

Pretty sure it’s also in Evoking Eternity, but this Abramelin is the source, so… :slight_smile:

Edit: Yep, the ritual is in Evoking Eternity, chapter 9 - evoking legions. It’s the first ritual, very close to the beginning of the chapter.

I don’t need it right away anymore, went into my godform like a boss and set the giants doing what I wanted them to. Might still get that square though so that I can call them up again easily if I need to make any changes in their tasks.

Hey D,

you SHOULD have the square my brother…it is page #54 in the Evocation PDF/accompanying workbook.

It is the very first Sigil/Square in the Magick Squares/Sigil’s section my friend. I’m curious if you do not have this? Let me know…you may need to email ZenDesk.

SHIT…I just realized that perhaps we are ALL missing this? Page #51 states "The above square is used to call forth Giants (Anakim) to come to the aid of the magickian.

Are we ALL missing this square? On page# 51 the first square is

MILON
IRAGO
LAMAL
NOLIM

So, is THIS square (the above that I just wrote) the one used to obtain information about anything in the future?

1 Like

Yes it is. Just watched the magic squares section of the videos and he used the square beginning with SEQOR for obtaining money. So in the pdf the description of each square is written below the square. The giant square is missing.

Should be on page 50, and no…its not there in the Mastering Evocation handbook. So either theres a glitch on the servers which may have caused this but normally what would happen is that if any part of the PDF was corrupted you would not be able to open the PDF…period…it appears to be an accidental omission when the PDF was created with Adobe Acrobat.

[quote=“Mode_439, post:6, topic:1717”]SHIT…I just realized that perhaps we are ALL missing this? Page #51 states "The above square is used to call forth Giants (Anakim) to come to the aid of the magickian.

Are we ALL missing this square? On page# 51 the first square is

MILON
IRAGO
LAMAL
NOLIM

So, is THIS square (the above that I just wrote) the one used to obtain information about anything in the future?[/quote]

Yep it’s missing from the books, for a moment I thought maybe it was the future square and they just put it in the wrong place, but after counting them its clear it was gone.