Ghost Tour

Just want some advice please. I’ve always wanted to go on a tour of the first mental hospital built in my city. It’s 200 year old building that is now heritage listed and only used for tours of various reasons. A company runs “ghost tours” there and I’m going tonight. For some reason I’m nervous. Can anyone recommend a demon or spirit for protection from any sludge that might be lingering there please? :grimacing:

So, you signed up for a ghost tour, but don’t want to experience anything? Why not cancel the tour or simply not go, if you’re that worried about it?

1 Like

I think they are more worried about coming home with an attachment. Am I right @Eonian?

There’s a few things to take into consideration. What’s the purpose? Sit with every pro and con of going and having the experience. It’s not the best place to start off. Bad things happened in many of those older facilities. Those spirits might not want disturbed. At the same time, we’ve been taught about cleansing places. There’s many places you can go that are haunted. Spirits can linger for numerous reasons. What kind of spirits are you trying to reach out to. Some belonging to a mental facility might not be all there, and unreasonable. Just things to think about. (:

There’s nothing wrong with being nervous. Let yourself be nervous and do it anyway.

The best demon for protection is you yourself. Just having the awareness that you can pick things up and setting your intention to leave it behind will do it. Trust yourself.

2 Likes

Fair enough. I guess I ASSumed that they were going to do a personal banishing after the tour (but before going home).

2 Likes

It wasn’t that I didn’t want to experience anything, I just suddenly started getting a bad feeling. I just wanted to make sure I had protection if I needed it.

1 Like

Yes, that’s right. Also, I found out at the tour that a week before a man had suddenly lost control of all bodily functions and fell flat on his face and ended up in the ER. This was not a one-off occurrence. There were a few rooms that made me feel physically sick and extremely anxious, but as soon as that happened I just said Lucifer and Marbas’ enn and my symptoms passed. I did that a few times.

1 Like

Now THAT was some important information to have…

So this is a regular occurrence? Any ideas why? Can they not handle the energy and are perhaps sensitive to it? Does this also affect the guides that have done it multiple times?

3 Likes

Yeah had I known shit like that happened not infrequently, I may not have gone. There was one night we’re all 5 girls (no males) got scratch welts on different parts of their bodies. Saw all the photos of them. The company is owned and run by a lady who has been investigating paranormal activity for 30 years.

1 Like

Sorry, to answer your question, I assume some people can’t handle the energy, or are more susceptible to attacks :woman_shrugging:t3: I’m not sure. The guide said the spirits want to know they still exist, so the go for people who are more scared. But the guy a week before who shat himself and fell down was a sceptic. All I know is, I’m glad I had Lucifer and Marbas around.

2 Likes

Interesting. Thanks for sharing it with us (including the case of the 5 girls). Where is this place located?

It’s in Adelaide, South Australia. It’s called Ward Z, if you want to google it.

1 Like

You OK after that ghost tour?

1 Like

Yeah fine. It was very scary. I realised the nausea and anxiety I felt was from sludge. The tour guide said a lot of spirits seen there are not in human form. Once I figured that out, I knew I’d be ok.

1 Like

Awesome, thanks! I’ll look that up.