Getting Your Ex Back!

At some point I agree with @Eibwen_glab because we can’t define circunstances for other people. Also, I think everyone have the right to try magick by itself and, again, a lot of people starts with love spells.

But I’ve been there, with “sucess”. Not once. But I’ve experimented some collateral effects, like a huge obsession or a fucking depression comming from the target. But when I start to work on my self improvement every little aspect in my life becomes better, and even my ex girlfriend come to me to talk after 5 months but I didn’t wanted to come back. That’s all because I talk better, have a better job, developed new projects and this goes on.

So the only thing I can tell for people who are trying to get their ex’s back is to work a lot on yourself first. Work on self improvement and it’s more likely to have your ex back because you’ll become interesting again. Work on your social life, so you’ll gather social proof and will become more and more interesting. Keep working on yourself and your ex will think about you again.

Believe in me, this is better than forcing lust on people. Much better.

5 Likes

Look at it this way. They might not necessarily be asking someone to do the spell for them; they might just be seeking guidance from someone more knowledgeable than themselves?

2 Likes

Fair enough but why is it so hard to use an already existing thread on the topic? I mean for every other topic this is what we direct people to do. Why is it only different and accepted when someone wants an ex back?

But wait… I digress, if getting an ex back brings people to ascent and overall promotes evolution I suppose it can be tolerated for the benefits to humanity that it could provide. If someone comes here to get an ex back but instead becomes a living god then so be it and I take it back. Let them post as they will.

2 Likes

Ok, OK, OK, tolerated but only once! :imp:

3 Likes

Newbie here but I do want to offer another perspective on this. Maybe instead of asking to get back with the ex, sit deeply with your emotions so you can understand what it is that you really want that you got out of that bad relationship.

Examples:
1- maybe you were abused and feel like you lost your dignity and self worth in the relationship. Then instead of asking to be in a full relationship again, ask for them to apologize to you and admit their wrongs. Then after that happens see if you still want them.
2- maybe it was just the sex. Then you can ask to get them back for just sex but you also get to see other people.
3- maybe you just liked one aspect of them but hated everything else for example you loved that they are intelligent and ambitious. Ask to date someone else who is equally or more intelligent and ambitious and see if you still want them after that.

In short it’s very rare that you find other interesting and amazing people and yet still want to get back with the ex. Often times it’s just an ego thing. Well in that case just ask for ways that your ego would be appeased for example ask for another more beautiful partner and ask that you get to parade that partner in front of them and see their priceless facial expression.

That would be a million times more productive than going back into a full blown relationship.

All that being said, there are cases where you meet tons of other very interesting, beautiful, and amazing people and yet that one person still lingers in your mind somehow. In those cases I think it may be justified BUT only after you’ve exhausted all the other options.

Just my $0.02 as a newbie

2 Likes

Exactly. Careful what you wish for, you may just get it.

4 Likes

I thought the title meant something else.

1 Like

bingo

1 Like

Idk man. I’m an attractive 120lb 5’3 woman and the man I love is well. 6’5 380. Yeah it’s an out of his league sorta thing but you know what… it doesn’t bother me at all. Shame he doesn’t love me back but such is life.

2 Likes

If you jump out of a cake it might work

1 Like

Whatever brings one to magic doesn’t matter. It’s the ability to do something most people can’t. I don’t see bringing an ex back any differently than a money spell or asking a demon to help me influence people to get the promotion at work. It’s always asking that I get something and my will be done above another’s. If you need another try with someone to learn how to make it work or that it won’t, do it. I tend to view the return lost love spells as a need for closure. Seems more effective than psychiatry :).

6 Likes

Bear in mind, the person could have reached rock bottom and is desperately reaching out, hoping that someone will come up with an answer.
Do we think we’re so much above them, that we can’t be bothered to even listen to them?
How different is the question on getting a loved one back, any different from a question posted on any other topic?
Love is a very human emotion. Is there anyone on this forum that is so superior and so above all human feelings?

2 Likes

It’s nothing like that it’s not a lack of compassion it’s a lack of patience, if someone tried another topic that has been overly discussed like invocation and everyone points them to the search function. The only difference is humans are romantic and so therefore tolerate romantic notions where they wouldn’t anything it’s equal.

3 Likes