Getting started with the Qliphoth - Kundalini Problem - & Experiences with Lilith's Throne Seal?

thats great and alll. but what if your someone who wants to experience the physical world and wants the opposite of obliteration. i want to live long, immortality, enjoy the physical as much as possible. for me its been a hellride trying to get rid of kundalini. i feel like its job is to destroy me instead of allow me to enjoy the 3d world

Just live your life and don’t worry about it. Lol

1 Like

i have been reading about kundalini for three years now, talking with many and there experiences. trust me i know enough about it considering the right hand path terminology and what is strives to accomplish. the only problem is there is slim amount of information on the lhp or how i can even do that. you said im not set on one path indefintely but im not so sure. how do you stop a process going on in your body when it only has one job. to remove everything and force you to live and think and be a certain way while making you fufill some sort of role or purpose in life. i see people go through kundalini awakening for up to 10 years of hell. for me, i have two neurological diseases. epilepsy, AND neuropathy. thats right every single nerve in my body got fried from emotional stress. i am not even healthy enough to allow more bio electricity in my system and i cant heal my neuropathy. so i have been stuck in bed for 3 years doing absolutely nothing. the neuropathy is a brick wall in front of path, then theres the kundalini which is out to control my entire life. imagine having something with its own will inside me not regarding anything i actually desire fucks me even more. and ON top of that the only thing i want is money and freedom, and i already mostly have the money. i iust dont want to be constrained by anything anymore. just healthy and the same will and mind i have now. so even if i do magically heal these uncurable diseases, how the fuck do i get to follow the left hand path when there is no information on it

1 Like

if it were so easy. i have neuropathy in my limbs i have to heal that magically then somehow allow this fucking insane serpent inside of me flow through me clear stuff and figure out how to live life with it. i turn 29 at the end of this month. by the time i get this whole thing sorted out ill be 50 years old . im alice in wonderland now there is no living my life

Have you ever considered consulting a professional who does reiki? I think you could benefit from it if your problems are as extreme as you’re making them out to be.

trust me they are very extreme. i also hit my head in a snowboard accident and have a type of epilepsy. its difficult with epilepsy and neuropathy enough, and to deal with a crazy serpent that keeps trying to come up my spine. its such a mess my body is such a torture chamber for my soul i just want out of here but im afraid to kill myself too. im just stuck in a constant fear and pain. my body feels like someone poured gasoline on me and i cant put out the fire. i scream loud for days on end until my voice goes away. i really hate god and the universe and even life itself. i know the feeling of wanting to be completely erased like you said you felt before. i do want to live its just hard with neuropathy

how can you take the left hand path with kundalini if its a process?? it just does what it wants and has a will of its own. its literally designed to destroy our ego mind, personality and merge us with the all and fufill whatever god or the universe has for us. you said its possible to take the left hand path with it, but there is no information at all on that and how complicated would it be to force kundalini when it literally doesnt give a fck about what i want. jeeze i hate this so mucu

You can do it yourself as easy as it can be once you aknowledge you are not a body but you are in a body.

1 Like

sure but you can know that with the right hand path or left. dont think you are understanding my thoughts here